Developer: Phil Marinucci
Current Version: 2.03
Last Updated: 13 days ago
Download Size: 4.6 MB - Download
I needed a simple timer app to track my hours on client projects. What I wanted wasn't available so I built one. Run as many timers as you need, supports dark mode, Touch Bar, file saving and allows you to name each timer. (Countdown mode and file saving features require mTimer Pro upgrade)
mTimer comes in two versions, Lite and Pro.
mTimer Lite is free and includes the following features:
• Run and name multiple timers
• Enable floating so timers appear above other applications
• Touch Bar support
• Start/Pause timers with the space bar
• ToolTip support
mTimer Pro is an in-app purchase ($0.99 USD) and includes the following:
• All mTimer Lite features
• Save timers as mTimer documents to the Desktop
• Includes Countdown Timer mode
• Set default start time for Countdown Timers
• Set Timer or Countdown as default when creating new timers
• Timer and Countdown Timer both available in one interface
• Quickly switch between Timer and Countdown modes while retaining current elapsed time
- Floating window icon behaviour updated.
- Now more obvious the feature is active for both Lite and Pro users.