iWord - Fantastic Word Processor for Multiple Document Formats
Developer: Zongyang Zhang
Current Version: 3.0.1
Last Updated: 5 years ago
Download Size: 2.5 MB - Download
iWord is a beautiful, easy-to-use word processor that is designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable.
iWord is ease, fast and uncluttered. It starts up quickly, has a live word count, easy on the eyes and you can export all the common formats: .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx .txt and more . To create the tables and insert the pictures make your document more rich and colorful. Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
Writing with ease
•Focus Mode(Full Screen) can give you the pure pleasure of writing.
•A floating windows option (like Stickies has)
•A zoom-slider to easily change the view scale
• alternate colors option (e.g., white text on gray)
Great word processor
• Paragraph and character styles
• Automatically format bulleted or numbered lists
• Flexible structure for creating any type of document with section, layout, and page breaks
• Table of contents
• Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering
Compatibility and sharing
• export Microsoft Word documents
• Export PDF files
• Import and export RTF documents, TXT Documents
• Support for all image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png and more)
Powerful writing tools
• make template documents with boilerplate text
• free-form headers and footers
• full screen editing
• date-stamped backups
• selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc.
• find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching)
• Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
• iWord is able to automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear.
• Find and Replace feature in iWord make your documents easily search
Mac OSX 10.10 Rebuild!
Most Helpful Reviews
Very Userful! - If all your need is a functional text editor that’s compatible with MS Word, I would recommend this app to you. However if you are looking for a fancy software that gives you artistic formats and fonts, look elsewhere.
Too Basic - This is as basic as Word pad for windows. I bought pages and for ten bucks more you get an actual app worth more than a note pad. you alread have notepad on your device so pass on this app. I put it in the trash after trying to use it for 2 hours.. unhappy.
More Reviews for Current Version
This is a massive improvement over the first version. - This is a great app it works and I haven't found any buys yet and as a programer friend told me.If theres a bug I will find it as I do things with a program that he never planned for! If I find a problem I'll post it. This is BY FAR the BEST writing application on the market,Great font choice and size.Makes me excited to write.Well worth the money.The app does a good enongh job of its promise.I enjoy it,It makes writing more efficient.It brings up the idea that you had to think before typing anything before.Something is lost until this app.This app is smooth and simple.
A little disappointed... - I opened the program the first time and instantly noticed the word paragraph is spelled wrong on the right hand side. It’s a word processing program for heaven’s sake!!
Versatile and well worth it! - I was searching for a document editing program for my mac when I stumbled across document Writer.Not only did I find a great app for editing my documents,this offers so many more features that I have found especially useful.I can view all types of files,save and access my document to and from my account.Highly recommended for the working professional.
BAD CHOICE - IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE THIS SOFTWARE EASY THE DEVELOPER WENT OVERBOARD - OK FOR SIMPLE COMPOSITIONS BUT NOT MUCH ELSE. I DELETED IT, WISH I COULD GET A REFUND BUT DON’T REALLY EXPECT ONE IT WAS MY MISTAKE!
Trash - if your a student and need to use MLA format don’t waste your time.