Current Version: 6.5.0
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 92.6 MB - Download
iFunia Video-Converter is a perfect video converter, it can convert almost all video&audio file formats and burn videos to DVD.
Video Converter features:
• Supports 600+ video and audio formats, including MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, WAV, even the latest 4K/5K UHD video.
• Extracts audio from videos, and enjoy music anywhere.
• Converts for all the popular devices and softwares, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes, iMovie, iDVD, Final Cut Pro, Mobile Phone, Game Console, Tablet, Portable Video Player, etc.
• Advanced editing function to ensure the ideal output video, including trim, crop, add effects, rotate, deinterlace, add watermark and subtitle.
• Built-in media player to playback video and audio.
• Full quality video output and 30X faster speed video conversion.
• Batch convert multiple media files at a time.
• Easy to use, 3 quick steps to convert: add video - select output preset - click convert.
DVD Creator features:
• Burn any video to DVD with menu, subtitle and background music.
• Support exporting to DVD Disc, DVD Folder and ISO File.
• Provide various DVD menu templates for different occasions and events, such as Valentine's Day, Christmas, Wedding, Birthday, Baby, Sports, Graduation, Business, Travel, etc.
• Built-in video editor and media player.
• Super fast burning speed and high-quality output.
- Standard Definition Videos: MOV, MP4, AVI, DIVX, MKV, WMV, FLV, F4V, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, MOD, TOD, RM, RMVB, TS, T2, M2T, DV, DIF, MPG, MPEG, M2V, MPA, MJPG, MJPEG, DVR, MPV, AU, DAT, NUT, NSV, QT, H261, H263, H264, YUV, VRO, AMV, ISO.
- High Definition Videos: 4K, 5K, H.264/MPEG4 AVC Video (mts, m2ts), AVCHD Video (mts, m2ts), HD MP4, HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD WMV, HD TS.
- Audio Files: AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, FLAC, MP3, MP2, M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA, MKA.
- Standard Definition Videos: MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, MOV, M4V, ASF, WMV, FLV, SWF, RM, MKV, 3GP, 3G2, DV, WEBM, TS.
- High Definition Videos: HD MP4, HD MOV, HD MKV, HD MPG, HD ASF, HD AVI, HD WMV, HD FLV, HD TS.
- 4K/5K Videos: MP4 4K AVC-3840, MP4 4K AVC-4096, MP4 4K AVC-5120, MP4 4K HEVC-3840, MP4 4K HEVC-4096, MP4 4K HEVC-5120, MKV 4K AVC-3840, MKV 4K AVC-4096, MKV 4K AVC-5120, MKV 4K HEVC-3840, MKV 4K HEVC-4096, MKV 4K HEVC-5120
- Audio: AAC, M4A, AC3, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AIFF, FLAC, AMR, MKA, MP2, AU.
- Apple Device: iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, iPod nano.
- Apple Software: iTunes, iMovie, iDVD, Final Cut Pro.
- Game Console: Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, Wii, NDS.
- Other: Mobile Phone, Tablet, Portable Video Player, Web Video, TV Video.
- DVD: DVD Disc, DVD Folder, ISO File.
iFunia Video Converter Reviews:
"The iFunia Video Converter is accessible, has an Apple-like interface, easy to use and very fast in video processing.
In my tests, the program did very well in the conversion of multiple file formats for different outputs. Specifically tested the output to iPhone MPEG-4 and the result could not be better." - Rafael Fischmann, Editor-in-Chief, MacMagazine
"iFunia's Video Converter is an application that converts your video into a wide variety of formats, including AVI, WMV, AVCHD, MKV, FLV, H.264/AVC, MP4, MOV, 3GP and DV. It is straightforward to use and the results are very good to excellent." - John Virat, Digital Media Net
Like iFunia on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/iFunia
1. Fixed noise and crash issue when converting MKV to MP4.
2. Fixed noise issue when converting to MKV from MP4, MPEG, WebM, etc.
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome! Thank You - I have recorded a class video that could not edit it in any editor, because of corrupted frames. To be able to edit this video, I have been trying video converters available but with no help. After searching all day online to only find useless solutions and expensive software. I searched here and tried a few other free video converters in the app store but this was the first that not only converted the entire video, but also did not alter the quality of the video in any way. Now i can edit this video on iMovie. I am more than glad to pay for the full version now.
Very poor! - I've been comparing various video converters, and this one stinks -- at least in converting AVCHD to MPEG-4. The video and audio don't line up, making it useless. Of course, I didn't test all the different formats, so your mileage may vary. But why risk it? BTW, this seems to be the same program as Enolsoft's "Video Convert." The user interface is tweaked ever-so-slightly, but it all works exactly the same. And the files came out the same, too. I feel cheated: not only do both programs stink, but I think they're the same program! So I paid twice for nothing. Grrr!