Developer: Matthias Gansrigler
Current Version: 1.9.47
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 5.2 MB - Download
--- MacLife Editor's Choice ---
flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options - search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts' uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in "Explore", look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail
and many more...
--- What customers say about flickery ---
"This is great!" - Ian, UK App Store, 5 Star Review
"A dream come true for all flickr users!" - Alexander, Austrian App Store, 5 Star Review
"flickr Deluxe" - Bastian, German App Store , 5 Star Review
"A reason to date Flickr again" - Ghostbeezy, US App Store, 5 Star Review
--- What the Press says about flickery ---
"Flickery is faster, cleaner, and arguably an all-around better experience than Flickr." - Mac|Life
"flickery's a great application for both novice and serious Flickr users, it looks fantastic and it's very simple to use." - Macworld.com
"The search is excellent, and the additional features such as organizing sets and favorites make flickery one of the best desktop Flickr experiences I've found." - tuaw.com
Learn to love flickr all over again - by using it the Mac way: with flickery!
flickery requires an internet connection to browse and upload to flickr.
For all the latest news on flickery be sure to follow @flickeryApp or @eternalstorms on Twitter!
- Now uses macOS' hardened runtime
Most Helpful Reviews
A reason to date Flickr again - I'm going to get this out there. As a UI, I hate flickr. I hated downloading greasemonkey to make it possible to upload to more than one group. I hate the clunky UI and the fact it's just not as pretty as it should be. Flickery will change all of that for you. First, It's a native feel, it looks like Aperture 3. I have Aperture, but I don't like it managing my Flickr Stream as it just doesn't feel natural. This makes the transition and uploads smoother, It's easy to upload. I like the way it makes groups, excellent. Second, It's great with locations. I can find pictures near me, in an area. I love the fact it'll make searching and making new ideas on flickr possible. II won't be worring about any kind of block. I will click on an area and instantly have ideas. Thats just included in the UI of this. Third, Commenting. Commenting is natural in feel, easy to interact with. I love that it's a side menu pop-in. So is EXIF data, and information about the picture. All of this has a very "apple" feel to it. I love it's clean features, it's easy to use. If you're a flickr Pro? You need this. If you're a flickr newbie? You'll adore this, and it'll enrich flickr. You'd be mistaken not to buy this. A+ app.
Dead application, DO NOT BUY - This application is dead. The developer no longer mentions it in any capacity, and it no longer receives updates. Do not spend $15 on it. It should be removed from the App Store, it becomes less likely to work with every release.\ I’ve moved on to F-Stop.