djay Pro 2
Developer: algoriddim GmbH
Current Version: 2.2.6
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 271.1 MB - Download
djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s Apple Design Award award-winning DJ software with countless new features, a redesigned user interface, and advanced library management tools. djay Pro’s unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to all your favorite tracks and playlists. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
• TIDAL: 60+ million tracks, music videos, high quality sound (TIDAL Premium or HiFi)
• SoundCloud: 200+ million underground and premium tracks (SoundCloud Go+)
• Beatport and Beatsource LINK
• Exclusively curated selection of DJ friendly songs available for free through SoundCloud
• Video DJing / music video mixing available through TIDAL
• Match: Powerful song recommendations
*NOTE: As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. To help djay users with this change, we’ve introduced new streaming services with the option to transfer your existing streaming library. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration to learn how to migrate to a new supported service.
• 1-, 2-, 4-deck, and video modes
• Modular design with customizable tools, sampler and FX configurations
• New high-res waveforms
• New Video mode with Photos integration
• Single Deck view: prepare your tracks and library
• Automix view
Advanced Library Management
• “My Library” section to create your own playlists
• Create smart playlists
• Powerful track filtering: filter any playlist by BPM, key, and other attributes
• Split mode: show two library sources side by side
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Mix photos in perfect sync with the beat
Ableton Link Integration
• Play in time with other Link enabled apps on the same network
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• Support for Audio Unit plug-ins
• Post-fader FX
• Recording (AAC/WAV, not available for streamed tracks)
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
• Native support for Pioneer DJ CDJ lineup
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
CDJ Integration - officially certified by Pioneer DJ
• Native support for CDJ lineup
• Guided plug & play setup
• Full hardware control
• Library navigation including playlists, waveforms, and cue point display on the CDJ screens
• Connect up to 4 CDJs
Built for macOS
• Support for Touch Bar
• Native 64-bit application
• Optimized for MacBook Pro and iMac with Retina Display
• Multi-core analysis (up to 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro)
• Keyboard Shortcut Editor
• Multi-touch trackpad control
• iCloud integration
• Accessible via VoiceOver
djay Pro 2 is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.11 or later.
A supported streaming subscription and an internet connection is required to access songs from a streaming service from djay Pro 2. No recording available for streamed songs.
Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro 2 please download them first via the Music app / iTunes. DRM protected songs are not supported and djay Pro can not access tracks from Apple Music.
Thank you for using djay Pro. We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• Added support for Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX, Mixtrack Pro FX, and NS6II
• Added support for Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500
• Various bugfixes and improvements
** NOTE **
Dear djay user,
As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. To help djay users with this change, we’ve introduced new streaming services that will enable you to continue mixing all of the great music you love, plus give you extended access to new content and features. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration for more information and to learn how to migrate your existing streaming library to a new supported service. We are committed to make this transition as easy as possible for you and please know that we are here to help every step of the way.
Your Algoriddim Team
Most Helpful Reviews
Fantastic App….but... - The developers listened. Manual updated and everything is working good. Changing to 5 Stars. —Update— I really like the automixing part but it seems like it is almost ready. It needs to be a little easier to access the automix queue. If you look in the manual all the screenshots are from DJAY Pro and not DJAY Pro 2. Once those are updated it’s an easy 5 star app.
Unfinished, broken, and buggy - Let me start off by saying that I have been using the algoriddim dj apps for over 3 years now starting with DJ 2 moving on to Pro and now Pro 2. I’ve loved them and used them for DJing college parties. This one however, is sadly not worth the money yet. I’m honestly dissapointed I paid for it. For starters my app doesn’t even have an icon on it.. just the default paper and pencil, not sure how that got screwed up or forgotten. Secondly the headphones cue doesn’t work on either deck for the DDJ-SR, even though music comes out of the headphones just fine still on Pro. I’ve heard many more people are having problems with DDJ SR hardware as well. I can’t even get sound out of my headphones so this app goes out the window for me right there. On top of that I’m having a weird issue where my album art doesn’t show up on any of the songs from my finder folders even though the allbum art shows up on Pro.. Only been using this app for two days and I’ve found too many problems to continue. Going back to Pro now and seeking a refund soon. Hopefully in the near future the app will be finished and ready for me to make the jump. Not there yet though.
More Reviews for Current Version
Easy and Fun - The program is really easy to use and very fun once you start learning what all the things do. Kinda bummed that spotify is not on the application anymore though, there is still tons of ways to access your favorite songs.
Makes DJ work easier - I’ve been using the program many years, I love the ease of use, the samples you can customize along with their presets and FX make this a great software for any level DJ.