XPS Viewer - Read XPS and OXPS Documents
Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 3.1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 6.1 MB - Download
***** Launch Special Offer For a Limited Time!!! Normal Price: $19.99 *****
Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac is a fast XPS(XML Paper Specification, *.xps) and OpenXPS(Open XML Paper Specification, *.oxps) viewer for Mac users to easily open and read XPS & OXPS documents on Mac, as well as convert XPS & OXPS to PDF, Text, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP. With Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac, you can either read the XPS & OXPS file or convert it to PDF or plain text file that you can archive or pass around as you like.
Open and Read XPS & OXPS:
* Open and view XPS & OXPS files quickly, easily on Mac.
* Tab view to read multiple XPS & OXPS documents at a time.
* Full Screen View supported.
* Single, continuous, and 2-up page display XPS, OXPS files.
* Quick page-turning: Go to First Page, Previous Page, Next Page or Last Page.
* Sidebar with Table of Contents, Thumbnails and Search panel.
* Text search in full text or copy text to Clipboard.
* Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the XPS files the way you like.
* Add and manage bookmarks: Group bookmark by files, and recent bookmark list for easy and faster access in future, rename or open directly.
* Maintains reading history. Go to Back and Forward reading page.
*Hide toolbar on full screen view for better reading.
* Print the opened XPS/OXPS files with one click.
* Yes, it works with OS X El Capitan (10.11)!
Convert XPS & OXPS to PDF or Text:
* Convert XPS and OXPS files to a Mac compatible PDF format for easy sharing with others.
* Convert XPS and OXPS files to plain text for reuse and editing.
* Convert all the pages, single page or selected page range into PDF and plain text.
* Preserves all metadata properties.
* Read and convert XPS files with no additional software needed.
Convert XPS&OXPS to Images or Extract Image Out of XPS & OXPS:
* Save an opened XPS and OXPS files as image files like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF.
* Extract images from XPS files and save as fax compatible TIFF format, as well as JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF image format.
* Extract images from XPS files to popular image formats on Mac: Extract Images from Current Page, All Pages, or the Page Range.
* Fast image extracting speed and high stability.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
Fully support macOS 10.12 (macOS Sierra)
Most Helpful Reviews
Terrific - A few monts ago, I have purchased a pp named XPSView, it didn’t work. I was so disappointed. I’ve tried my best to not use this XPS files. Now I have to use it to view some important files. I noticed this app and purchased it. This time, it didn’t let me down. I have used ti to open some files and ran smoothly. And they have been displayed without any error.
WATCH OUT! It's only for XPS, not OXPS (from Windows 8) - I thought that this application could view the new OXPS files that created from Windows 8. However, the program couldn't read this format at all. So I paid this application for nothing. I hope the company address this issue pretty soon. Otherwise, people might not buy the application anymore because Windows 8 set OXPS as default file format when you create XPS file.
More Reviews for Current Version
It offers powerful ability and helps me a lot. - If you are looking for a tool to view and open, convert Xps files, you can’t miss out this tool. I feel lucky to get this app, it really helps me a lot, like convert files to pdf version for me to report to the upper leader, this tool works quickly on mac, every aspect is great.
Open pages quickly, offers great conversion ability! - Works well on my Mac, it switches between pages so quickly, and offers great conversion ability to PDF or Text, and image, more merits than I can said, I want to give Five Star to Enolsoft, I also bought the WPS reader as well, both works well on Mac.
Excellent XPS file viewer - Read many reviews of other programs before deciding to try this one. Glad I did. Downloaded it & it works flawlessly. I had tried the trick of using Gmail to view an XPS file and while that does basically work and costs nothing, the $2.99 for this program was well worth it for the immediate convenience of clicking a file in Finder and just having it launch in the viewer, plus the export/convert, flip/rotate, share functionality built into the app. After I’d read so many negative reviews of so many other applications, I was really pleased that this little program worked so well.