Whiteboard Easy and Smart
Developer: box baby
Current Version: 13.5
Last Updated: 15 hours ago
Download Size: 14.9 MB - Download
*The must-have app with a small size that is no more than a few megabytes;
*Easy-to-use and simplistic interface;
*Completely free with no ads inside;
*Various use cases and short startup time;
*One of the best rated apps;
This is an extremely minimalist whiteboard app that brings convenience to your work, life and studies.
The app is applicable to a wide range of scenarios like creating drafts, board drawings, doodling and making demonstrations. You can also use it as your notepad, temporary notebook, or do dictation and arithmetic on it. Additionally, it is also suitable for scenarios like family education, school teaching, conference room presentation, sports coaching, on-spot guidance, teaching and children’s drawing. The most surprising and touching aspect of the app, as articulated by the thanks letters we received from speech-impaired users, is that the product is tremendously helpful in assisting them with communicating with others.
1. Write on-screen with one finger;
2. Enlarge or shrink background images with two fingers;
3. Lightly double-tap the Apple Pencil to display or hide the Eraser.
The entire interface is comprised of only a canvas, four commonly-used colors, three pen stroke sizes and a few function buttons.
1. The fourth “Pen” at the bottom: allows you to select an infinite number of colors;
2. The “Background Setting” button at the bottom: allows you to select an infinite number of colors apart from providing many useful background templates;
3. The third “Stroke Size” at the bottom: allows you to further select and customize more stroke sizes and save them as defaults;
4. The “Personal Folder” button on the left hand side of the screen allows you to save the file you have edited to the personal folder, or merge and export your file in PDF format and share it with your friends;
5. The “Tool” button on the left hand side of the screen provides a number of simple sketching tools and some special pens like color pens, brush pens and markers. The button also allows you to create special settings to prevent gesture disturbance while using the Apple Pencil, or settings for watermarks.
6. Sketches can be directly converted into HD images, saved in your album or shared on social media network;
Q1: How to adjust font size and color?
A: The font changes accordingly when you select the color and size of your pen. Also, you can set the width of the font typesetting by horizontally marking out a line of a certain length with your finger.
Q2: Where can I save my images?
A: You can save them to the album of your device. Please note that you
Q3: Why can’t I save my images?
A: This problem is caused by the new privacy mechanism implemented on Apple’s IOS6 or above versions. Please open:
And then select “Allow the Whiteboard to Access to Your Album”.
Q4:How to close windows?
You can close a window by swiping down the screen.
A few shortcuts.
The side button ㊉ on the main interface
1. Double-click Quickly call the laser pointer
2. Long press Quick call dashed tool
3. Click Quick call more tools
The blank position at the top of the side button ㊉ on the main interface
4. Double-click Quickly call the cropping tool
5. Long-press Quickly call the color filling tool
6. Click Quickly call the line tool "
1. long press the first three pens on the main interface, you can customize the default color of the pen
2. Long press the default button of the background template, you can remove the default icon
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions
Email: [email protected]
The text input interface has been reconstructed to make it easier for users to create sticky notes of various colors.
Most Helpful Reviews
ERASER HARD TO USE - The only reason this is 4 starts and not 5 is because the eraser is always the same size no matter what size pencil you are using. I am a professional artist and I use this app to sketch thing on the go because I do not want to carry a sketchbook around with me as i find very inconvenient. I use a stylus to draw detailed work on this great app but the eraser has no way of controlling size and can often erase half of a drawing/sketch.🤩 Other than that you have made a great adaptive user friendly app. You should be very proud if your selves.🤩 UPDATE thank you for your helpful and prompt response i am looking forward to the update as soon as it is released i will move it up to the five starts it deserves 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩