Developer: Wondershare Technology Group Co.,LTD
Current Version: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 6 years ago
Download Size: 31.1 MB - Download
Convert movies/videos to enjoy on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV!
*** Time-limited Offer (Original Price $29.99) ***
Why Choose Wondershare Video Converter?
Wondershare Video Converter helps you convert videos to most portable device, applications and social media, such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, iTunes, iMovie, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
√ High Conversion Speed
• Convert ZERO loss videos 30X faster.
√ Video & Audio Support
• Convert between SD or HD video
• Convert video to 1080p new iPad video
• Convert between audio
• Extract audio from video
√ Support Input Format
• ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts; mpg, mpeg, dat;mp4, m4v; 3gp, 3g2, 3gp2; rm, rmvb; avi, dv; mov, mod; flv, f4v; mkv; wmv; asf, nsv, evo
• mp3, mp2, ac3, mpa, wav, mka, wma, flac, aac, ogg, aif, au, mpa, aiff
*Note: This application does NOT convert the files with law requiring for copyright protection.
√ Support Output Device
• Apple device: iPad (new iPad included), iPhone 6s/6s Plus,iPhone 6/6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s,iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch, iPod nano, Apple TV, etc;
• Window mobile device: Pocket PC, Dell Axim X51, HP iPaq hw6500 series, etc;
• MP4 players: Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Walkman, etc;
• Game players & other mobile phones: Zune, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, PSP GO, PS3, BlackBerry, etc.
√ Compatible Application & Sharing
• Compatible with iMovie, iTunes, QuickTime, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc;
• Easily share on YouTube, Facebook and other video sharing sites.
√ Yes, it works with Mac OS X 10.7 or later!
*** Wanna convert, burn & copy home DVD, edit video, capture web video for offline watching and more? Please check out 'Video Converter Ultimate' of Wondershare.
Need help? Please contact us and we'll feedback to you ASAP.
[email protected] (preferred)
If you love this app, do not hesitate to leave a review.
1. Support OS X 10.11(El Capitan).
2. Support VOB file.
3. Added more input formats: OGV, VRO and MXF.
4. Supported 5 output devices: kindle Fire and Xbox One.
5. Improved subtitles function.
6. Added MOV auto property to the MP4 files.
7. Optimized video editing interface.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great encoder. Very Fast! - This is a very fast and efficeint video encoder. Easy to use with great presets and customizations. Well done.
end user - THIS LIKE THE REST OF SO CALLED "VIDEO CONVERTERS" ARE TOTAL FAILURES PIECES OF PURE "CRAP" ALL I WANTED WAS A CONVERTER FROM MOV TO FLV . THIS VIDEO-CONVERTER "CRAP" CONVERTED TO MPEG-4 movie AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST. IT DOES NOT HAVE A SIMPLE MENU TO CHOOSE WHAT OUTPUT FORMAT THE USER WISHES TO OUTPUT TO. $21 DOWN THE DRAIN … WILL CONTACT APPLE AND RAISE HELL.
More Reviews for Current Version
Converting MOD to other formats - While there are many features in this program, the only duty I have needed this app for currently is to convert MOD formats to others (usually MOV) so I can analyize recorded data and it has worked perfectly although the help menu did not work; luckily it was intuitive enough. As I try more features I will update this post. It might be great for GoPro footage, but I have not done so yet. No crashes, no bog downs, fairly quick, and every file I have given it, it has converted.
Great Video Converter - Not alot of great video converters for the mac. I usually convert on windows because of freeware. This time I spent the money by faith and got what I wanted. This program does everything it says and more. I couldnt be more satisfied. Great software and I’m glad I made the purchase.
VOB Files NOT supported - I recently had a VHS digitally scanned. When they returned it to me, they had saved my home movies as VOB files. I bought this app Specifically because it said - “SUPPORTED VOB FILES”. VOB Files are not supported. I was not able to load a single file. I would like my $19.99 refunded.
Great app - Although macs quicktime player now does some converting on the fly this converter is much faster with a lot more options to choose from. After trying a few different converters since getting my first mac in 2009 this is the app I always return to good job.
Crashing - I’m not sure why but this application as been constantly crashing each time I open it. It’s been like this for the past 2 months or so. I’ve tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it still crashes. Please fix and I’ll be happy to make this a 5 star rating again. UPDATE: This app still crashes once a day with I open it. Please fix.