Video Converter Movavi
Developer: Movavi Software Inc.
Current Version: 20.0.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 65.1 MB - Download
The Number ONE video converter in your language!
Video Converter Movavi can change anything: convert your videos in a flash, process audio and graphics – all with no negative impact on file quality.
FAST, HIGH-QUALITY CONVERSION
• Convert video between hundreds of popular formats
• Convert files in seconds with ZERO quality loss – the revolutionary SuperSpeed mode is up to 81x faster than regular conversion
• Export multimedia for viewing on mobile devices using smart presets and resize options
• Extract soundtracks and convert between audio formats
• Convert between image formats and convert video to GIF
• Transfer music files to your iTunes library
BASIC EDITING TOOLS
• Adjust sound volume and normalize sound in video clips, reduce background noise
• Enhance footage: stabilize, fill out edges, adjust colors manually or automatically
• Apply special effects: remove fish eye, add vignettes or color filters
• Add or delete subtitle tracks, synchronize subtitles with video
• Edit subtitle fonts, colors, sizes
• Insert captions and watermarks
• Crop videos and images
• Trim and rotate videos without converting them
• Search for subtitles online and add them to your favorite movies or TV series
• Create your own iPhone ringtones
• Optimize your videos for Instagram, YouTube, and Vimeo
• Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular graphics formats
• Choose VBR as a bitrate type and adjust output file quality
• Compare the original file with the proposed output file using the Before/After mode
Convert video, audio, and even images between most popular formats:
▶ Input formats
• Video: 3G2, 3GP, AVI, ASF, DVD, DivX, FLV, MKV, MTS, TS, M2TS, M2T, MOV, QT, M4V, MP4, MXF, MPEG, MPG, M1V, MPE, DAT, VOB, TOD, VRO, MOD, OGV, RMVB, RM, SWF, WMV, WTV, WebM, TTS, UT Video Codec
• Audio: AIF, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, SND, APE, FLAC, MP3, M4A, M4B, Opus, OGG, WMA, WAV
• Images: APNG, GIF, JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg, .jls, .jp2), BMP, DPX, PTX, PNG, PCX, SGI, TIFF, TGA, WebP, XWD, XBM
▶ Output formats
• Video: 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MKV, M2TS, MP4, MOV, MPG, VOB, OGV, SWF, WMV, WebM
• Audio: AC3, AAC, FLAC, MP3, M4A, OGG, WMA, WAV
• Images: GIF, BMP, JPEG (.jpg), TIFF, PNG
Video Converter Movavi also enables you to convert video and audio for many popular mobile devices with just one click. The program supports iPod, iPad, iPhone, Sony PlayStation, HTC, BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more. Just plug the device into your computer, click a button, and the converter will automatically recommend the appropriate settings for saving.
Please send questions and comments to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you!
– Online subtitle search from within the program: embed subtitle tracks in movies and TV shows
– New editing tools for subtitles: change font, color, size, and more
– Conversion presets for the latest iPhone, Samsung, and Honor models and other devices
– Familiar interface with a brand-new look and color palette
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy, fast and ultimately versatile! - I purchased Movavi Video Converter to take care of file conversion from m4v’s from my iPhone to mov files so I could send them from California to my friend in the U.K. I based my purchase on customer reviews. It converts ANY type of file to ANY type of file. The instructions are super easy to follow: just click what type of file you ultimately want and click “convert”. I was shocked at how fast it works! Our project is a music video/documentary that’s going to be a movie of sorts. I’m also able to convert files from my HD digital camcorder to whatever type I want. Easy, fast and super versatile!
no wmv support - I bought it because on the product website it says that it would convert to "wmv". In the output format selection I cannot find any "wmv" option. I'd like to get my money back.
More Reviews for Current Version
about free version - program works fine and the application is simple enough to use. The only thing is that the free version inputs watermarks on the video, so, it is not really useful if you don't buyt it.
Bait and switch - You can download a trial version and it lets you convert the vidoes WITH A GIGANTIC WATERMARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO. You have to buy the program in order to not have the watermark. False advertising.
Works great - Thank goodness this program exists because I could not find a good Video Converter to do what I need it to do for my App Previews. This Movavi Video Converter worked well for me. Its a fairly easy program to learn. Didn't seem to take too much time to learn it, and there are tutorials online. The cropping seemed a little strange at first, but maybe Im just not used to doing it this way with a professional program. Overall good product.