Vectornator: Design Software
Developer: Linearity GmbH
Current Version: 3.5.4
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 192.4 MB - Download
Vectornator is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine. Create sophisticated illustrations, interfaces, beautiful designs, amazing layouts — all in one super powerful tool.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, Sketch, Figma, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
• Supports iCloud Sync, Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
• Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple pencil, Supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio).
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at [email protected]
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
- We keep improving and hear your requests! With this release it’s finally possible to save your custom brushes and select any of a given presets. We also improved the Brush editor.
- Brush editor options fixes (eg, contour, min width, angle, etc)
- Brush editor now looks more Vectornator-ish
- Save brushes
- Edit and delete previously saved brushes
- The biggest request from you was to to fix the crashes related to super large files - Done! And on top of that: We are now giving you a possibility to disable the unlimited undo history.
- Added option in settings to disable the unlimited Undo history.
- Tons of fixes to reduce document file sizes
- Many other crashes are fixed now
Performance Improvements on Apple Silicon Macs:
- Up to two times faster performance and up to eight times faster Auto-trace results.
- Documents open and save up to three times faster than before.
- Up to four times fewer hiccups and crashes.
- Improved the home screen experience
- CMD+Q shortcut fixed and makes possible to quit the app
- Open and New document buttons borders are back now
- VN docs thumbnails are not blank anymore
… and many other bugs and crashes to improve the your experience even more.
We would love to know what do you think about this release. Please feel free to reach us directly via [email protected] or social media and if you enjoy using Vectornator please rate it on the App Store and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community!
Most Helpful Reviews
This has saved me thousands of $$$ - I have a small, new business (lavender farm and essential oil based products) and we are constantly making new products/tweaking recipes as we grow. Having this app and learning how to create PNG’s for our labels has saved me so much money. Being able to change a design on my iPad, upload directly to Google drive and print on my label printer has been one the main reasons for my success. My designs are always fresh, up to date, and I can change directions on a dime thanks to Vectornator. It’s intuitive, has loads of features and is an all around great app. Oh, did I mention it’s free?! I promise I’m not paid to say this, but even if they charged for the app, I would pay it and be happy to do so! There are a few things that annoy me sometimes...but i can’t remember them right now. 😂 Nothing is perfect, but Vectornator is darn near close to it.
Devastated - I use this app to create coloring pages and the latest update feels like a different program. Additionally, the rotate and duplicate combo doesn’t work now and this is a dealbreaker. I don’t know what I’ll do. It may be time to buy Procreate.