Developer: Eugene Krupnov
Current Version: 2.1.23
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 5.1 MB - Download
Unclutter is a 3-in-1 productivity app to power up your efficiency and comfort on Mac during the day.
It’s a smart and super handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools:
*** Clipboard History ***
Track everything you copy into your Mac’s clipboard. You can browse the list of recent clips & recall any of them.
*** Quick Notes ***
Jot down casual notes without launching a text editor. You can find any note with a keyword, using the full-text search.
*** Files Hub ***
Now you have a place to drop casual files to, without cluttering your Desktop or wasting time on searching for them.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Unclutter stays hidden above your Desktop and opens instantly when you need it. All your data is always with you, nicely stored and neatly organized.
- To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. That easy!
- Drag items from Desktop or other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant access to your data on every screen and space of your Mac, even in full screen mode.
- Draggable panels that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes can auto-sync across all your Macs via iCloud Drive or Dropbox
- Full retina & multi-display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Have a question? Want to request a feature or share your idea?
Please contact us at [email protected]
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Unclutterapp
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Unclutter
- Fix: More reliable way to handle external files updates (Unclutter Files section). More meaningful error messages.
- Fix: Improved sending files to system Trash for Unclutter Files and Notes. This should also fix bug when Unclutter failed to delete notes.
- Fix: Better way to track macOS appearance change and update Unclutter theme in AUTO mode.
- Minor code cleaning to remove deprecated frameworks.
- Fixed a bug that crashed Unclutter on launch in some cases.
Most Helpful Reviews
HOLY MOLY - I’ve had unclutter for a while now and I just now realized how much I use it. Literally every single day i used my Mac. I either drag my desktop files into the universal folder or make new documents in the notepad. It is also VERY useful to see my clipboard history — which is saves everything copied, pictures, links, everything. I’m here writing this because I realized that I’ve been using it so much that I almost forgot it isn’t a built in app and thought that, of all the other apps and stuff that I HAVE reviewed, this one was most deserving of one. Here’s to Unclutter, the app that works so well you forget it’s running and just blend it into your workflow.
Looks Good… Try taking a file back out... - I always have desktop clutter due to my creative job. Thought unclutter was a great solution. It was for about a week, until I needed to access the documents again. You can not take them back out. Dragging out doesn't work well at all. I have literally had to search and find the folder that they store the contents in to access my files. Not worth it...