TripIt: Travel Planner
With TripIt, you can keep up with your travel plans whether you’re at your desk or on the go—and even when you’re offline. TripIt, the world's highest-rated travel-organizing app, keeps you organized by creating a single itinerary for every trip. View, manage, and edit your flight, hotel, transportation, and other travel details. Receive helpful reminders and alerts, like if your flight is canceled. Plus, TripIt syncs seamlessly with your iPhone and Apple Watch.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other travel apps, TripIt organizes your travel plans no matter where you book. Simply forward the confirmation email for your flight, hotel, car, or other reservation to [email protected] and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. Or turn on Auto-Import, and we’ll add plans from your inbox for you. And get real-time flight alerts—for delays, cancellations, or gate changes—right on your desktop with TripIt Pro.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details such as your confirmation number or arrival time: find them right away in TripIt. We also make it easy to share travel plans to your calendar or with anyone you choose.
OPTIMIZED FOR MAC
TripIt gives you the itinerary-managing power you know and love, designed for Mac:
• Plane-friendly features, like offline access to your travel plans and dark mode
• Desktop notifications so you never miss a beat
• An enriched pre-trip experience, with access to neighborhood safety scores and links to Maps to help you research the areas you’ll be visiting
• Greater screen real estate to help fine-tune your itineraries
• A menu bar that makes finding, adding, and editing plans a breeze
• A full keyboard that makes editing plans even easier
See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for over 16 million travelers. You'll wonder how you ever traveled without it.
• You’ve probably noticed that TripIt now matches your device language if it’s set to French, German, or Japanese. If your TripIt emails and alerts are still arriving in English and you’d like to change your preference, go to the File menu, Preferences, and then Notifications Language.
• Flying there and back on the same day? We’ve updated our itinerary logic so we don’t treat that important meeting or networking event as a layover.
• We made visual and layout improvements to TripIt Pro’s Go Now and International Travel Tool features.
• Now you can right-click to easily share, edit, move, or delete a travel plan right from the trip’s itinerary view.
Most Helpful Reviews
Nice alternative to the website! - A bit fewer features than the website, but its faster to use for almost everything I actually need to do.