Developer: Crunchy Bagel
Current Version: 5.3.6
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 13 MB - Download
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email [email protected], or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
* Improvements to task sync
* Added: Ability to hide the dock icon
* Added: Ability to archive/restore tasks (see below)
* Added: App settings now sync across devices, including themes
* Added: Task notifications now sync across devices
* Added: Ukulele icon
* Added: Ability to use fractions of KM/Miles in Walk/Run task
You can archive any task to temporarily remove it from the app.
You can restore the task using the regular "add task" option. The history will be restored, and any days since you archived it will be marked as skipped.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Excited - I've been using Streaks on my mobile devices (iOS/iPadOS/WatchOS) for a while now. For me, it helps me make sure I do all the 'little' things that are important (Writing my Gratitude Journal, Meditating, etc.) that I don't want to pollute my already busy task manager. I make heavy use of the callback URLs and Shortcuts/Launch Center Pro to make it very easy to tap a button (or call Siri, etc.), update my Streaks tasks, then launch the app on my mobile device. I'm giving this 5 stars before fully exploring the MacOS app version, just due to my anticipatory excitement in seeing how I can leverage MacOS to make it even easier to be sure I am taking care of myself. Life can be so busy sometimes; Streaks is an important part of my daily routine. And, Devs who are not jumping on the subscription bandwagon (there are some apps that subscriptions make sense for, mind you...) deserve support, so they are incentivized to keep creating and supporting great apps.
Lazy cash grab - Direct port of the iOS app, down to the screen size. Exact same features. I can't even get all 12 tasks on the same page or have Streaks in my menu bar. I really don't see the point of this app. Besides the whole "cash grab" part. I feel ripped off.
More Reviews for Current Version
Could use a little mac-specific love - I love Streaks for iOS, but the Mac version seems like a direct port without many mac-specific changes or improvements. As an example, I'd love to be able to use it as a normal menu bar app in which you click the icon and the content opens as a drop-down.
Awesome App - App has the right amount of features while maintaining simplicity and encouraging use. Love the cross-platform abilities!