Developer: Sergey Levin
Current Version: 2.5.0
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 39.7 MB - Download
Stitch Designer - build your personal cross stitch designs like a pro.
Stitch Designer is a powerful and convenient professional tool allows you to make unique cross stitch design from custom image or create an empty design and draw it on your own. This tool is developing under the supervision of many professional embroiderers and inspired by them. It provide solid and rewarding user experience. With this tool you are able to resize and rotate images, apply filters, reduce the number of colors, change image palette, convert image to design, preview it, save and print. The best feature of this tool is creating designs from your images - complicated color reduction and prediction algorithms provide awesome results on cartoons and photos. Cross stitch design edition also available: colors and icons managing, layers managing, writing text, filling areas, drawing pixels, areas, lines, half-stitches, back-stitches and more.
* Easy step by step wizard converts your image to cross stitch design.
* Start from scratch with blank design.
* Full featured design editor.
* Auto calculating threads length.
* Export design to PDF or image.
* Color palettes: DMC, Anchor, Gamma, J&P coats, Madeira, Paterna, Cosmo, Silk Mori.
* Full screen embroidery preview.
* Print design you created.
* Stitch from screen marking completed areas.
* Input image formats: BMP, GIF, ICO, JPEG, JPG, MNG, PBM, PGM, PNG, PPM, SVG, TIF, TIFF, XBM, XPM.
* Output cross stitch design formats: BMP, ICO, JPEG, JPG, PNG, PPM, TIF, TIFF, XBM, XPM, PDF, CST (Stitch Designer editable text file).
* Add double precision to backstitch text and backstitch drawing.
* Add 3 more actions to File menu.
* Improve backstitches import from xsd.
Most Helpful Reviews
absolute garbage, worse than free programs - This app claims that you can design from a blank grid, you can’t. Half of the features don’t work. It advises that there are new help files, unfortunatley I didn’t even see a help section. Don’t waste your money. I’m so upset I paid $8 for a barely working piece of junk app