School Assistant – Planner
Developer: Sun Apps, LLC
Current Version: 2.1.1
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 57 MB - Download
– Featured at top of the Apps tab February 2020! –
– Featured in "Apps We Love Right Now: Hand-picked by the editors" in January 2020!
– Over 25K Downloads! –
School Assistant by Sun Apps is a simple but powerful school planner app. It allows you to quickly and easily keep track of homework, tests, and your schedule, scan documents, see and save Google Classroom assignments, and quickly access saved websites.
First, as a student myself, I fully believe it is wrong to charge students money for trying to succeed in school. So, School Assistant is completely free, and will forever be free. No premium subscriptions, no paywalls, no ads. Ever. If you like the app, it would be amazing if you considered donating through the Tip Jar in Settings (this is why the App Store shows that there are In-App Purchases).
School Assistant was built by a student with students in mind. With School Assistant, you can add an assignment or test in about 15 seconds, which is critical with the tight schedules students have to follow. It was also designed to reflect iOS and how it looks and works, meaning you already know how to use it. You can also select your theme color and app icon, making it more personal and fun. School Assistant also has tight integration with iOS system features, such as keyboard shortcuts on iPad, Slide Over/Split View support, system sidebars, and iPad cursor integration.
*School Assistant is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google or Quizlet. Google Classroom and the Google Classroom logo are trademarks of Google. Quizlet and the Q logo are trademarks of Quizlet.
Hey guys, this update brings a few bug fixes.
– Fixed the bottom of Settings
– Fixed the weird side spacing glitch In Tests on larger iPhones
– A few layout bug fixes
From Version 2.1:
Widgets are finally here! I've worked hard to make three widgets for you: Classwork Amounts, Current Class, and Next Class. These are directly inspired by the Dashboard, and do just what it sounds like they do. Current/Next Class also come in both small and medium. You can also customize the font they use in Settings. If you have ideas for any other widgets, let me know! Also, let me know if you have any bugs. I am brand new to widgets and it's pretty complicated, so there could be bugs.
Other great changes:
– The room field in Schedule can now be a link OR room field! When you inset a link, it automatically detect this and will show a new open link button. I think this will be a great enhancement for online learners.
– If you added a link using that feature, it will now show right on the Dashboard.
– Added a countdown until your next class starts on the Dashboard.
– Fixed notification scheduling and updated their messages.
– Fixed a bug where if you said no to notifications at setup and then tried to change notification settings or schedule a reminder it wouldn’t prompt the system popup.
Most Helpful Reviews
Best app ever - This is by far the best app I could've asked for. The developer put time and effort into this app. And the best thing about this is that the app is completely FREE. I would've loved to donate some money but since I don't have any money, writing this review is the least could've done. This app deserves more recognition! Thank you for the amazing app!
Doesn’t save timetables - It’s good but it doesn’t save time tables