SQLiteFlow - SQLite Editor
Developer: Chenliang Jia
Current Version: 4.0.1
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 8.5 MB - Download
Two-week free trial! So you can purchase SQLiteFlow after you know you like it!
SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor for Mac & iOS which is intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
It contains features:
• Multi-query execution.
• Customize syntax highlighting.
• SQL auto-completion.
• Format query.
• Copy query with custom style.
• Paste recent query sessions.
• Explain query.
• View, edit, add or remove records.
• View table data with a convenient data filter.
• Edit blob data as hex and show it as image if possible.
• Copy data to CSV.
• View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
• View triggers.
• View DDL.
• Preview the query that for altering table.
• Supports open remote SQLite databases on SQLiteFlow(iOS).
• Display tables count and each table's records count.
• Display total size of each table, size of each table's content and size of each table's indexes.
• Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
• Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
• Supports import CSV data to a table.
• In Data Editor, supports export data from a table/view to a CSV file.
• In Query Result, supports export data from query result or query message to a CSV file.
• Supports Dark Mode for macOS Mojave.
Drag and Drop
• Open databases and SQL scripts.
• Create multiple windows.
Handle Database File Name or Directory Changes
• For instance, this makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite databases in iOS simulator.
• Attach opened databases without any code. This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
• Supports REGEXP operator for local databases when 'REGEXP operator' is enabled in Preferences.
• Show inside data structure of SQLite database file, journal file, WAL file or WAL-Index file.
• Add an option 'Allow select all file types' to Open Database panel to allow user opening database files with arbitrary extensions from the Open Database panel.
• Fix an issue that cause the value of 'Enable Foreign Key Constraints' and 'Tab Key Behavior' not display correctly in Preference.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good application. - Good application. Academic approach - clear separation of constraints and other entities. Work fine.
No support for password protected databases? - I like the way the app looks and I would love to use it, but it doesn't look like this supports encrypted sqlite databases. Looking through the github issues it looks like there are no plans to implement this as well. Very disappointing for a paid product.
More Reviews for Current Version
My Favorite SQLite App for the Mac - In the past years, I've tried every SQLite GUI App out there, from free ones to the very expensive and famous Apps. Frankly, this is in my opinion the best SQLite GUI App I've used. It is fast, robust and very easy to use. Great tech support too!