Developer: Yao Ruan
Current Version: 2.909
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 5.3 MB - Download
Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a set of wireless user-friendly remote control for your computer. It not only simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, but also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which enables specific operations to be performed more quickly. The small features that are designed for one-handed or left-handed uses, or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie, giving a presentation, or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is always right at your fingertips.
To Get Started
1. Download the Remote Mouse server for Mac
2. Install and run the server application
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi as your Mac
• Fully simulated mouse function
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Able to remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+, and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
If you like Remote Mouse, please give us a 5-stars rating or review. Every comment is important and will greatly help small developers like us.
If you would like to give a suggestion or have encountered an issue, feel free to send feedback to [email protected] We will definitely take your comments into consideration for our future updates.
Most Helpful Reviews
Useful Presentation Tool - I had just started a meeting I was leading when I realized I didn’t have my apple remote. This app saved the day and my very boring slideshow.
Had to delete - memory leak - A friend of mine was using my computer earlier, and noticed it was running quite slowly for him. He took a closer look to see what was using all the memory, and noticed that Remote Mouse was using over 2 gigs of my memory.
More Reviews for Current Version
NEVER MIND… I think this a scam - Downloaded on both phone and lptop and it will not open on laptop. Cant even use it once. really neeed this. have hard time typing NOW:: Coudlnt open it. Tried to delete but it says it open. Nothing to force close. I’m highly suspicious this is a virus of some kind.
Wont even connect my phone to the mac - Ive tried so many times so many ways to trouble shoot it but doesnt work
Works better than expected! - My gf needed to borrow my mouse for work, and I was curious to see if there was an app that I could use to replace my mouse. Sure enough there is. Remote Mouse exceeded my expectations. Very impressed with this free app.
doesn't work - doesn't work
dont download. - Not secure. Your sharing info from your devices to the web.