Pretty Good Solitaire
Developer: Goodsol Development Inc.
Current Version: 3.57
Last Updated: 24 days ago
Download Size: 157.4 MB - Download
Pretty Good Solitaire is the premier desktop solitaire game collection with 750 regular games and 100 bonus games, for a total of 850 different solitaire games.
Since 1995, Pretty Good Solitaire has been the choice of millions of solitaire players.
Includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Cruel and more.
Also includes many games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves and Aces and Kings.
- easy to play - drag/drop the cards or use quick click moving.
- undo and redo all moves.
- automatically saves games.
- make the game window any size or even full screen.
- 5 card sizes, including large cards for poor eyes.
- over a dozen different beautiful professionally designed card sets.
- change card backs, or change background image or background color.
- just click on the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- over 2 billion starting positions for each game.
- submit your statistics and see how you compare to other players.
- statistics for multiple players.
- Climb Mode, where you play from game #1 and play for a cumulative score.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously. This is not a converted mobile app, it was designed for large screen desktops/laptops. Pretty Good Solitaire has been continuously updated for nearly 20 years, with email support from http://www.goodsol.com/contact.html .
Fixes crash introduced in macOS 10.15.5 on iMacs and some MacBooks
Most Helpful Reviews
Now working fine - Had some trouble downloading from the App store, but everything now seems to be great.
Continuous Issues & No Developer Feedback - I recently updated to macOS Catalina and had to remove the 32bit version of pretty good solitaire. I installed the 64bit version but have had nothing but issues ever since trying to use the 64bit version (ver 3.55). I know that developers generally don't refer to the comments, so I sent the developer an email message with the error codes. After a few weeks later, the errors continue making the game impossible to play. Additionally, no word from the developer. This game used to be a favorite as there were many options for solitaire, howeveer, now it is USELESS. I recommend not buying this game until the developer fixes the problems or just finding a different game to play.