Developer: Moonbeach, Inc.
Current Version: 2.2.0
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 67.7 MB - Download
PopBoardz is a great tool to Organize, Present and Share you ideas.
Whether you are a sales executive, teach, corporate professional, real estate broker or a day-to-day presenter pitching an idea to your team, classroom or clients - Think of PopBoardz as Your Perfect “Wingman” for Any Discussion..
Put all your content types on one screen
PopBoardz gives you instant-access to the perfect example the moment you need it.
There are ONLY A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Simply drag content into tiles
2. Double-click filled tiles to change Thumbnails or Copy the contents
3. Use the Arrow keys to advance pages inside of a tile or use the Return key to close the tile.
4. Command + Arrow keys will advance you to the next board.
New Features Include:
1. Caption Tile Titles - simple white text on a translucent black bar is a clean way to title your tiles
2. PRO Features - Nested Boardz and Instant URL versions available to share.
4. Clear Tiles - If you don’t fill all 16 Tiles and want the remainder to disappear, now you can.
The tile appears to be invisible but is actually still there.. and you can fill it with “hidden” information if you like.
Reach out to us if you have any questions at all. Keeping our customers loving PopBoardz is what we live for.
Please take a moment to leave a review. It’s super helpful for our other users.
Check out PopBoardz for your iPhone and iPad too.
PopBoardz offers payed PRO features that can be unlocked by purchasing an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase. If you do not maintain a subscription you cannot use the PRO features.
The PRO features are:
- Create nested boards.
- Upload your boards to your account on PopBoardz cloud servers.
You can unlock the PRO features by purchasing an auto-renewing PRO subscripton through an In-App Purchase.
You get a default 5GB storage space on PopBoardz cloud servers. You can get additional 20GB, 50GB or 200GB storage space by purchasing an auto-renewing Storage Space Subscription.
The subscription period can be either one month or one year. At the end of the period the subscription renews automatically i.e. you will be charged again at the end of each period.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Remove all account and login related functionalities and unlock all features for all users.
Most Helpful Reviews
Stunning Breakthrough in Expressing Your Ideas - 1.0.2 was well worth the wait! Marvelous app and wonderful UI/UX. Thrilled that it includes file handling from Google Drive and Dropbox. (Hope Evernote is coming soon.) Once you learn the “art of the tile,” you can present anything you want in any order you want and drag around tiles to re-order things in a second. Live websites, visuals, text cards, pdfs, whatever. Makes Powerpoint look like your grand daddy’s ancient 8-track player. If you’re trying to sell ideas in a super creative way, this is how it’s done. Love the app!
Crashed four times in 10 minutes - Was unable to “present" anyting because the program kept crashing. Placed a weblink, an image and a pdf into the main board. Got the spinning beachball for 20 seconds, and crash!. Reopened, added the files again, tried to test the presentation and… crash. The idea that you create all the content with other programs and just “place it” in this program is basic enough—but the developers have not shown us how this process is any easier, or how this program is any better then the established (and stable) presentation programs we have all been using for years. Am I missing something? Glad it was free…