Developer: Yong Chen
Current Version: 5.6.2
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 9.7 MB - Download
Paint Pad is a paint app for OS X which is similar to Microsoft Paint. It provides you the basic tools to draw quickly and allows the users to add text on images and resize, rotate, flip and crop images. It also allow you to combine multiple images into one image. Besides it has full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
And at last, it has a friendly and clean UI and it's really easy to use.
- Support retina display.
- Support all kinds of tools. For example eyedropper, fill, line, curve line, rectangle, ellipse, pen, eraser, text, image, round rectangle and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Full support for transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Add text on image.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Crop image.
- Resize, rotate and flip image.
- Combine multiple images into one.
- Full support for undo/redo, cut/copy/paste.
- Config line width, pen color and fill color and so on.
- Support dragging and dropping any files and folders.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
Fix some issues.
Most Helpful Reviews
latest version is perfect - it does what you'd expect and is a great basic paint app for the mac. i've used a bunch of 'em and this is the one i'm sticking with. latest version has a few fixes/features that were critical to getting it to this point, so ignore my previous slightly negative review!
Can't quit! - upon using paint pad for first time, I could not quit program. I had to "force quit", to get out. I'm now a little leary about using it again. Have system 10.7.4