Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 3.0.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.3 MB - Download
Enolsoft PDF-Compress app helps you to easily shrink and reduce the size of large PDF documents.
* Shrink PDF file size on Mac with ease and quickly.
* Compress password protected PDF files on Mac.
* Support drag-n-drop to batch compress multiple PDFs instantly at a time.
* Four preset filter modes available to help you compress PDF quickly.
* Allows customize PDF size via set resolution and JPEG quality for your preferred compression result and content quality.
* Shows the sizes of your PDF files and the predicted sizes when select different compression modes in real-time.
* Fast PDF Compressing speed: Compress a 500-page PDF file within 1 minute.
* Compress your PDF file's size up to 90% compare to original file size.
* Compress PDF for email attachment, for posting on the Web or reading on portable device.
* Well compatible with macOS High Sierra 10.13.
To Compress open password encrypted PDF, you need to type the open password before starting compression.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. Updated compression modes: supports four preset compression modes.
2. Users can customize resolution and JPEG quality.
3. Improved compression performance.
4. Brand-new interface.
5. Fully compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
6. Other minor bugs fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good app - Great little compressor app. I dropped a PDF file that is 334 pages, this simple app makes the file size much smaller, and it's hard to tell the difference between the original and the compressed one.
Completly removed my catalog pictures! - I was very excited when I saw the my 175MG file was reduced to 800K! But when I opened it, all of my pictures were gone, Of course I could of done that too without paying.. I was trying to find preferences to see if i could redo it with out loosing pics… There is no pref… just add, remove and compress! CHeap but results are not exactly what I was looking for.. I guess you get what you pay!