PDF to Word +
Developer: GuiBin Ni
Current Version: 6.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 71.6 MB - Download
PDF to Word + is a highly accurate and easy-to-use application, which converts PDF to doc and docx accurately, so you can reuse and edit PDF data in Microsoft Word document.
PDF to Word + can convert PDF quickly and keep the original content, layout and formatting perfectly. It can handle all kinds of table data in PDF, complex layout and multi-column, and output fully editable Word document.
• Convert PDF to docx, pdf to doc, pdf to txt.
• Start with an extremely neat and clear interface.
• Convert PDF to Word precisely. Support PDF with multi-column, graphics, formatting, tables, and preserve everything as accurate as possible in Microsoft Word.
• You can manually mark table area, add columns and rows, merge and split cells. There's no other app like this, which can accurately convert those most complex table data from PDF to Word.
• You can also mark image areas to keep the image as original look in the output file.
• Let you import and convert as many PDFs as you like.
• Convert any particular pages (e.g. 1,5-10,21 or all pages) to save your time.
• Built-in PDF Reader is a good way to view a batch of PDFs within the app.
• Convert a 100-page PDF file within a minute. Extremely fast.
• Support PDFs in multi-language, English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and most of the languages around the globe.
• Support Microsoft Office 2004/2008/2011
*Notice: This version does not have OCR function, so scanned PDF will be converted as image instead of editable text in Word. OCR function is available in In-App Purchase, and you can also purchase more output formats within the app. **
Stop retyping PDF content manually today, with PDF to Word +, copying from PDF or reusing content in Word doc cannot be easier.
If you have any problems or questions with PDF to Word +, please consider contacting us first. We will answer your questions within 24 hours and solve the problem ASAP. We take our customers seriously. You can reach us by email at [email protected] Thanks.
Major Update enhanced the overall conversion quality and usability, it's recommended for all users. This update includes:
1. Greatly enhanced the conversion quality for some documents.
2. More powerful table conversion features, now you can analyze table structure by 3 different methods depending on different table types, so it can output table much more accurately;
3. You can apply table layouts to all pages if tables have the similar structure.
4. Optimized the conversion quality for PDF in Asian characters, such as Chinese, Japanese.
Most Helpful Reviews
Improve my productivity - As a teacher and part-time writer, this app saves me SO much time! When I first downloaded this app I was so impressed, the original formatting are retained so well after conversion. This app becomes the most essential app I've ever had. And thanks for the professional and quick support.
PDF to Word - Converts PDF to image in Word, not text.
More Reviews for Current Version
It simply works - This app is quick with accurate convertion. It is not complicated. It works very well on my iMac
Try Something Else - It basically just pastes the pdf inside a word document. It can't be edited.
Terrible App - I converted two PDF files that contained text and graphs. They converted but the layouts and page configurations were pretty useless. Basically, my experience was the documents it produces are not usable, at least if you need them without significant editing work to make them useful.
Did exactly as said! - I have MacOS Sierra and I was having trouble through other means converting a PDF to a Word doc. I bought the light version specifically to do this one task. As I expected, it delivered beautifully with no issues in the conversion or in the opening of the converted doc. The doc also converted as was from the PDF with no issues in the formatting. So thankful!
PDF to Word - this application works great. It is a great help to me in completing work that I have previously done and saved in PDF format.