PDF Viewer - Annotation Expert
Developer: PSPDFKit GmbH
Current Version: 4.3.5
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 26.9 MB - Download
PDF Viewer Pro is a fast and beautiful app, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your Mac.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON YOUR MAC
• Open files from the Finder. Supports Drag & Drop.
• Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
• Annotate images (JPEG, PNG) non-destructive, just like PDF documents. (PRO)
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
• Highlight and markup text while reviewing a document.
• Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
• Add images or audio.
• Reply to notes. (PRO)
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
• Add your signature to any document.
• Move and resize your signature as needed.
• Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
• Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages.
• Combine multiple documents into a single one. (PRO)
• Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by adding text to the fields.
• Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
• Add a signature to any form.
• Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits.
PASSWORD PROTECT DOCUMENTS
• Read document metadata, title and keywords.
• Protect documents with user and owner passwords and limit permissions. (PRO)
AND SO MUCH MORE
• Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
• Have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
PDF Viewer comes with a large feature set, completely free. Some advanced features require the purchase of PDF Viewer Pro, available as a subscription. We offer 3-monthly and yearly subscription plans. There’s also a fully functional 7-day trial, so you can test PDF Viewer Pro (including document merging and password editing) before you commit. All plans unlock the app on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in PDF Viewers’ storefront, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
Fixes for importing websites from Safari and hardware keyboards not working.
Here’s the full list of changes:
• Improves the accuracy of text to speech language detection.
• Some toolbar buttons will now be disabled when unavailable instead of being hidden entirely.
• Fixes importing websites from Safari failing and showing the Importing spinner indefinitely.
• Fixes the Annotation Summary share option not working.
• Fixes hardware keyboard control sometimes not working after reopening the app.
• Fixes the font of text annotations sometimes not being correct when opening certain rare documents.
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. You can contact us using the in-app Support button on the settings screen.
If you enjoy the app, please write us a review and help spread the word! Thanks!
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent Mac App - PDF Viewer is a great extension to Apple Preview; more powerful annotation features, reliable Form Filling, Document Editing and Redaction.