Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 4.0.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 5.6 MB - Download
Enolsoft PDF Create is a powerful yet simple PDF Converter for you to create PDF documents from your DOCX, EPUB, PPTX, HTML, CHM, Images and RTF documents.
With Enolsoft PDF Create you can:
* Create PDF document from EPUB, RTFD, CHM, HTML, Word, PowerPoint, Text, JPG, PNG, etc. No retyping agin.
* Merge multiple documents into one single PDF file at a time.
* Preserve all the text, columns, tables, images, graphics, hyperlinks, layouts in the imported files.
* Batch convert more than one file to PDF at one time.
* Specify page range for only convert the desired pages to PDF documents.
* Encrypt your output PDF file with password.
* Choose your preferred page size and quality for PDF file.
* Convert 500-page files to PDF format within 1 minute.
* Support drag-and-drop operation.
* 100% compatible with Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
* Well compatible macOS High Sierra 10.13.
Input File Supported
* EPUB Format (*.epub)
* MS Word (*.docx)
* MS PowerPoint (*.pptx)
* RTF Format (*.rtf, *.rtfd)
* CHM Format (*.chm)
* Plain Text Format (*.txt)
* Website HTML Format (*.html)
* Image Formats (*.ico, *.psd, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tga, *.tiff, *.jpg)
Output File Supported
* Adobe PDF Format (*.pdf)
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. Optimized for macOS Mojave.
2. Brand-new icon.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Usefull App, easy to use - And supports batch conversions too!
Does not perform as advertised - I bought this app believing the hype that it would faithfully convert my MS Word files to pdf files. It does not. The output is totally hacked up and does not look like the original document at all. DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM!
More Reviews for Current Version
Faulty File Conversion - I tried to convert a .pptx file to PDF. Very fast conversion but pointless since the original formatting of the Powerpoint slide was not preserved in the PDF.