Outlanders is a charming town-builder simulation game that lets you play as the leader of a group of regular people building a town together. Some want to survive, while others want to build amazing things. It’s up to you to guide them towards their goal.
Take control of the will of a town leader and balance your resources carefully to lead the town to prosperity. Every choice you make directly affects the progress of your town and has an impact on the happiness of your followers.
- Play through a series of distinct levels, each with its own unique flavor and set of challenges to overcome, with many more to come soon.
- Engaging gameplay with no hand-holding! Carefully manage your resources and keep your followers happy or they might revolt!
- Crisp and clean audio-visual style with an atmospheric touch that lingers on you after you put the game down.
- Light but rich storytelling follows the stories of different town leaders in their search for a hassle-free natural lifestyle.
- A wide selection of buildings to choose from, with specific functions that are vital to the success of your community.
- Decree system lets you make the tough decisions, granting you a useful bonus in exchange for a small sacrifice.
New Sandbox mode!
Sandbox Mode allows you to build and grow your town as you wish without having to worry about objectives and level restrictions. You can choose four different terrain layouts: Island, Lakes, Rivers and Archipelago, each with their own advantages and disadvantages in regards of zoning and buildable spaces, and a unique color palette for each. In addition to that, you can also customize the number of resources, followers, and size of the map.
- Controller support
- Now when pausing you enter "tactical mode", which gives you a simpler look of workplaces
- Added an icon when a building doesn't have enough resources for production, or natural resources nearby
- Cutscenes for every level
- Performance and bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Terrible framerate - Doesn't come with options, the game runs poorly on intel integrated graphics cards. Maybe the developer should consider lower the graphics settings