Current Version: 3.0.2
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 439.4 MB - Download
- OCRTOOLS can recognize the image files or clipboard images converts the text data by OCR technology.
- iTunes can not copy text from the description, it is ideal for converting to character data.
- Click "Open image" button to choose image (JPEG / TIFF / PNG / BMP / PDF / GIF) . Or the image file drag & drop to image view.
- If you want to recognize image into clipboard, then choose the file menu "From Clipboard".
- You can translate other language from OCR result.
- Recognizable / translate language has increased to 33+4 languages that listed below.
English / German / French / Italian / Dutch / Spanish /
Japanese / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Vietnamese / Turkish / Ukrainian / Tagalog /
Swedish / Serbian / Slovenian / Slovak / Russian / Romanian / Portuguese / Polish / Norwegian /
Lithuanian / Latvian / Indonesian / Hungarian / Finnish / Greek / Danish / Czech / Catalan / Bulgarian
Arabic / Hindi / Thai / Hebrew
- Fixed displaying recognize result.
Most Helpful Reviews
So far so good - Doing marathon work on project this weekend. Needed to convert text from images to editable text. Bought this and BAMM!!- It worked. Drag image into field...wait a few seconds...and there appears the editable text. 5 bucks...problem solved. Considered giving it only 4 stars because 1) I'm sure I'll find something that they can improve on, and 2) it won't refill my coffee, but I'm feeling generous today.
Not capable of handling anything other than basic text - If you want to OCR a perfect scan of a typewritten page, perhaps this application would do the job. But it is completely incapable of handling even a simple one column recipie layout. Although the price is low, the functionality supplied for that price isn't really enough to merit the $4.99 I spent. I wish I had it back to put toward more expensive software that would presumably work.
More Reviews for Current Version
App is not working - This app is a joke! I would ike a refund please
No longer works in Catalina - I loved this app--until I installed MacOS Catalina. Now it no longer works. It scans a document but produces no text. Tried multiple documents with same results.
Works in Catalina (10.15.6) - I saw a reviewer say that this app no longer works in Catalina. I needed to use it today, and it functioned without any problem. Usually, I use the app for short snippets of text. However, the OCR I needed it to do today was a photograph of a printed full page of text where the paper had been creased and the lines of text were also wavy from page curl. OCRTOOLS was much more accurate than I ever expected, with only about a 2-3% error rate. This app saved me enough time typing just today to pay for the purchase price. Many thanks to the author for keeping this app up to date!