Developer: Digital Workroom Ltd
Current Version: 1.5.6
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 83.6 MB - Download
Bring your notes and audio together with Noted.
Noted is a fully-integrated audio recording and note-taking app. Perfect for lectures, meetings, interviews and conferences, everything you type is time-stamped to your audio recording – giving you an instant overview of all the important details.
By bringing them together, you never need to worry about trawling through pages of notes or hours of audio ever again. Just add a #TimeTag, so you can return to key moments instantly, and keep everything neat and tidy.
Streamline your note-taking with the effortless note and audio syncing app for iOS and macOS.
Take your lectures and seminars to the next level. By tagging specific moments you can come back and fill in any blanks later - you'll never miss an important point from your professor again. When revising, there’s no need to listen back through hours of recordings. Your tags let you skip to the right moment instantly.
Perfect for professionals
Boost your productivity with better, more efficient note-taking. Noted lets you stay fully engaged during long business meetings and interviews, then review and share specific points afterwards with colleagues. Intelligent syncing lets you switch easily between smartphone and laptop, ideal for moments when using your phone could appear unprofessional.
Record and playback
- Skip to the precise moment you want with #TimeTag and avoid endless scrubbing
- Adjust playback speed (0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x)
- Remove unwanted background noise
Take notes, add images
- Format your notes with rich text editing
- Highlight key sections
- Capture or import useful images, then mark them up
- Drag and drop content from other apps
- You speak, we write!
- Transform your voice into text using Dictation. Take notes even more effortlessly by speaking into the microphone in the language of your choice - and we'll do the rest!
- Pin your most important notebooks for easier access
- Search all your notes in one place
- Lock individual notes with a password or Touch ID
Sync and share
- Sync seamlessly and securely across devices using iCloud
- Export note in various formats
- Export audio as .m4a format, and share via AirDrop and more
Keep it simple with all the core features including full editing, indexing and exporting.
Subscribe and get a whole lot more:
- Export to PDF
- Reduce background noise
- Improve recording quality
- Audio equalizer for better playback
- Intelligent playback
- Attach documents
- Adjust skip forward / backward time
- And more!
1) Monthly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 7 days free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (USD 2.49)
2) Yearly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 1 month free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (USD 23.99)
- Noted+ is enabled via an auto-renewing subscription.
- Price may vary depending on location.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Have a question? Our support team is here to help and attentively listening to your feedback.
Email: [email protected]
Follow us for exciting updates and more note-taking tips!
Terms of Service: http://www.notedapp.io/terms-of-use/
Noted 1.5 adventures into Video Notes!
Sometimes voice isn't enough, so we're letting you import your pre-recorded lectures, online meetings, webinars or any kind of video straight into Noted!
EMPOWER YOUR ZOOM MEETINGS
With assistance of Mission Control, you can now capture realtime conversations from Zoom side-by-side! Just record in Zoom, then link to a note, and we'll do all the hard work, even bringing in the Video! Check out the Integrations tab under Settings to find out more!
FORMATTING KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
• Asterisks, hyphens, plus - creates a bullet point
• 1. - creates a numbering list
• - - creates a checkbox
• > - creates a block quote
This update also significantly improves the syncing across iOS and Mac. No more endless spinning...
Most Helpful Reviews
Great but needs a few improvements - As someone who spends too much time on editing my notes with various colors and font styles, I actually really enjoy the simplicity of the app with the limited options of text customization. However, I have 3 suggestions. (1) I wish that images were easier to put into the text. That is, I wish I could just copy and paste them rather than have to import them from my files. (2) I wish that the app could sync simultaneously across different devices so that I could be recording on my phone and taking notes on my laptop. (3) I also wish that the audio filters/changes I make would stop resetting itself every other time I pause the audio. It just doesn't stay put. Other than these, I'm pretty content with the app. It has definitely allowed me to improve my note-taking during lectures.
Subscription business model - Deleting the app - I will have to stick to another app that does not charge a subscription for holding my notes.
More Reviews for Current Version
0 Stars if it was an. option - I thought it would be a good app to keep my notes organized in, especially so I could print them out. After speniding two hours typing up all my notes I went to export it only to find that you have to pay more to export it as a pdf. Seemed fine as there were other ways to export it. I exported it only to find out that none of the photos, and design choices I had included were there. In addition to that there is no way to change the font size or color in this. Awful App dont waste your time.
LOST MANY VALUABLE AUDIO NOTES - Great design and concept, I paid for the whole year immediately when I see this APP and I really want to love it, HOWEVER, the SYNC is unstable at all, lost many important recording notes which I have kept as short journals that they are not even long recordings, range from just 5 seconds to 2 minutes long. And they advertise recording meetings and lectures . . . what a joke . . . so disappointing :(
need better instructions - I have this app on my mac, by cuoriosity i pressed on the box(which doesn't look like a trash can or something, litelrally a box) on the left upper corner and it deleted my note (which was from a very important class and i only had in the app, no where else) and it erased it and apparently there is no way to recover it or undo the action. I really want to know if there is something i can do to recover it because if not then you guys need to put the option of either recover a note or second guess an action, confirmation of it.