Money Pro: Personal Finance
Developer: iBear LLC
Current Version: 2.5.15
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Download Size: 36 MB - Download
Manage money like a pro. Сhange your spending behavior for good.
Money Pro® is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
Easy sync with iPhone/iPad version. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due.
- Create budgeted entries both for your income and expenses.
- Set different budget limits for every period if needed.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- Set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records: payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- Record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Online Banking (GOLD subscription)
- Connect banks and download your data.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions (files: .ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- Split a transaction into multiple categories when you pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of personal settings
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts & categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
Money Pro Sync (PLUS or GOLD subscription)
- Track expenses with family members/partners and on devices with different platforms.
- Set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- iCloud sync for iPhone, iPad, Mac (no subscription)
- 1 Month of PLUS: $2.99
- 6 Months of PLUS: $8.99
- 12 Months of PLUS: $11.99
- 1 Month of GOLD: $6.99
- 6 Months of GOLD: $29.99
- 12 Months of GOLD: $49.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Latest updated has rendered what was a good program COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY UNUSABLE!!!!!! - App is now almost completely unusable! That is unless you enjoy waiting 10 - 15 MINUTES every single time you for 75% of the screen to respond. The single screen that responds normally is the balance screen. For every other screen that I’ve tried it is literally sit and wait for 10 - 15 minutes prior to seeing either anything at all or for it to respond and show what you just did.
Creative thinking, but useless now b/c of bad sync service - even with icloud sync - It’s a very creative idea, but there are some small bugs in the program. The iPad/iphone version doesn’t sync well with the mac version through iCloud sync. The other major issue is the lack of ability to sync our budgets with family members unless they use the same iCloud account. If we set up the same icloud account for each family members than I’ll get my kids’ and my wife’s messages, etc. The only way to sync with family members is through wifi/bluetooth - an ancient technology and not very convenient. They need to add the ability to sync the budget through dropbox or a third party file-server so during the day if my wife enters something into our budget I would see it on my phone, etc.. This is such a basic feature that every finance app uses now that I was surprised to learn that this app doesn’t have this feature. Also, another major features missing is the grouping of accounts - this would be important also as there are several saving accounts I want to group together and see their balances, or several accounts with different currencies. So all I can say that this is a great start, beautiful interface, but lacking these important features - that’s why I can only give a 2 now.