Money - Budget & Finance
Current Version: 6.0.4
Last Updated: 13 days ago
Download Size: 52.4 MB - Download
"Excellent" - Mac|Life magazine.
Featured in App Store's "Apps We Love"!
Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Your day-to-day finance management will no longer be a chore with the beautiful and comprehensive suite of powerful features that is Money!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions - everything will be updated across your devices via iCloud. Money fits right in with the latest Macs, iPads, or iPhones adopting all of the cutting-edge features and presents them in a sleek and intuitive interface.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Transfer and split payments
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Share and maintain accounts with others
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• 3D Touch support
• Touch ID
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads (available on Mac, coming soon to iOS!)
• Overview now shows decimal numbers for reasonable amounts;
• Larger amounts will no longer cover account names in Overview;
• Fixed transfer category inclusion/exclusion in Budget;
• Fixed some pesky crashes that occurred in Reports and Scheduler;
• Other UI and technical fixes here and there.
New in version 6:
• Shared Accounts: maintain accounts with family and friends;
• Completely revamped iCloud sync: much quicker and more reliable than ever;
• Various interface improvements to improve visibility and consistency with macOS;
• Investment data will be downloaded quicker and more reliably than ever!
Having trouble or found something that you think needs fixing? Email us at [email protected]!
Most Helpful Reviews
Wish I’d tried it earlier! - I was interested in Money 5 since its launch, but was reluctant to spend $25 (I think it was more right after launch) without an ability to try it. Not to mention some initial reviews looked discouraging. Now it’s free to try and boy I wish I’d got it earlier: the interface is a joy to look at, all the important transaction info is right there, and it’s actually readable without squinting all the time. I have several bank accounts both local and international - Money’s Direct Downloads works great with them all! Before this I had another (popular!) finance app, but I was not able to connect to my account in Asia, so I guess Jumsoft really did their homework with bank support. I really don’t understand the negativity in some reviews - Money is brilliant at what it does. Suggestion: I’d love to have a share account with my wife. We have a family account so it would be great to be able for us both to manage it (we use different Apple ID accounts). Overall, solid five stars from a happy user! Keep it up!
Doesn't make sense - I was looking to replace another software package that I was using. I was even willing to deal with the fact that I can't share management with my spouse without being on the same device. Initially, it kept crashing, even after an update was pushed out stating it was supposed to fix the crashing. The automatic download for accounts is buggy. You need to be able to turn off the icon for the payee aspect. You have to use a time to order the transactions instead of just dragging them. The worst part of the application is the budgeting system. With other budgeting apps I used, an expenses and returns from a category is simple. You buy something under "clothing" then use the same category to return money to the pot. It's not so simple. I could work around the other things I call a problem, but this issue is at the core of what the software is supposed to do. I do not recommend people use this software at this time.
More Reviews for Current Version
requires payment after a few weeks - after spending weeks of documenting my expenditures, it is now requiring me to upgrade and before taking any more transactions. Forget this.
Disgusting... - If I was Gordon Ramsey and this app, right here, was a plate of lasgna, I would throw it across the restaraunt at the chefs white apron. This app makes zero sense. Dont waste your time, but if you do please know that there is a 1 month free trial so that wasting your time and money doesnt happen! Good luck, I, like you, am struggling to find a good budgeting app and this aint it son.
Excellent customer service - Everything works now with the update. The customer service team have been great and so responsive. They were really serious in ensuring the problems gets fixed. Thanks Jumsoft !
Too many bugs :( - I came from Mint, and I try to like the app. However there were way too many bugs, inconsistencies, transactions not appearing (e.g. on the budget total it says one amount, but clicking on the all transactions reveal another amount), way too many crashes (like a couple of times a day). Too slow even for a powerful Mac Mini that I have (with 64GB of RAM). If the developer reach out to me and explain to me why am I getting all these bugs, I'll be happy to change my review. Otherwise, please find some other apps and don't look into this one :(