Developer: Instant Interactive
Current Version: 6.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 9 MB - Download
Graphically rich and fun environment allows up to 50 students to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
--- FEATURES ---
- Students have their own personalized settings, scores and test history.
- Smart Drills(tm) places emphasis on problems answered incorrectly and/or slowly.
- Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
- Visually track student progress with accuracy and speed graphs.
- Generate Awards and Worksheets.
- Students can use many different methods of answering problems: keyboard, touch-screen, speech recognition and the use of assistive devices.
Math Drills is now a 64-bit application.
Most Helpful Reviews
One of my daughters favorites! - Well thought-out variable controls which help the parent make it fun. Let's face it, no fun = no learning. The number line is terribly smart, and begs the question, why haven't I found more apps using it like this one and Khan Academy? The Audio functionally is so cool. My almost 2 year old loves to watch and listen to her 4 year old sister run through addition and subtraction tables. No distractions, no clicking, or selecting, or out of sync audio tracks to distract my daughter. In the beginning it was, reluctantly, IXL. An uninspiring, frankly uninspired, depressingly sad web based system. Then I stumbled upon Khan, which throws IXL back to the standards and creativity on par with 1972 ATARI Pong - no intent to besmirch the game gods Nolan and Ted. Then occasionally, small gifts come my way like this little program. The Karma thing is real man. I hope this teem isn’t taking business governance notes from Kajagoogoo. There's real talent evident here. The parents I know get the seriousness of our competitive disadvantage, and they can’t bankroll an offshore boarding school at 60k per year where their kids at least have a fighting chance at educational parity.