Math 8 Mental Math with Leon!
Learn math by talking and playing with Leon in the next generation of vocal applications!
Practice with Leon just like with a real teacher, and play with Leon like you never could with your own teacher!!
Designed for Kids, Leon is a space traveler who can speak, listen, and understand you. He can be sad or happy depending on what you do or say.
Leon's math learning program is based on a proven method for teaching basic math skills that has been adapted for the learner to use natural language and dialogue.
Math 8 covers one year of kids age 8 and up learning, split into 48 one week learning steps:
- Master challenges and earn certificates to reach the highest math level (Bronze, Silver, Gold).
- Progress at your own pace, or follow Leon through the lessons by tapping on his visor.
- Ask Leon directly for math lessons or exercises you want to practice.
- Visit Leon's favorite locations on Earth in 3D where you can practice and earn points.
Three available audio modes:
- VOCAL: Leon speaks and you answer out loud.
- KEYBOARD: Leon speaks, and you answer using the keyboard.
- SILENT: Leon talks to you in speech bubbles, and you answer using the keyboard.
For teachers and parents:
- Access all content by theme or step, and find the lesson or exercise you want your child or student to practice.
- Create your own exercises.
- Vocal exercises can be completed without looking at the screen.
- No Ads.
Math 8 Learning Program
- Lessons, exercises, and quizzes have been designed by specialists in education and child psychology.
- All of Leon's dialogue and responses have been created by qualified authors.
- There are dozens of math lessons, hundreds of exercises and thousands of questions about digits, numbers, operations, units, and measurements.
- Exercises are focused on basic math skills such as times tables, mental math, word problems.
- When your child makes a mistake, Leon will help by giving a hint, so that they can find the right answer themselves.
- Difficult questions can be skipped using a free pass.
- Bonus points are earned on history, geography, and environmental subjects.
- The tutorial is available at any moment.
- The app does not require any personal user data.
- The app does not require network access.
- Requires macOS X 10.15 or up
- On device voice recognition requires the latest macOS version and a compatible Mac.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.