Developer: Rainer Standke
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 5.8 MB - Download
Sometimes media files in non-linear editing projects are spread all over the place. Marker makes keeping track of them easy. The Finder Tags that you can set from within Marker help you visualize what's used, and what's not.
The app can also select and deselect files in their Finder windows.
Marker works with XML information from Final Cut Pro X , Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro 7, as well as with ALE files from Avid Media Composer.
Marker helps you maintain control over your project's media by:
• showing you a list of all folders that contain media files from the XML or ALE in Marker'smain window
• opening folders containing used media files in the Finder
• selecting and de-selecting used and un-used files
• setting or removing File Tags on media files in the Finder
• saving a list of the files in the folders currently loaded in Marker. This can be helpful to create a file inventory, or to import into databases, etc.
Updated User Interface for macOS 10.14 Mojave