Developer: LiquidText, Inc.
Current Version: 4.0.4
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 176.4 MB - Download
*** Named “Most Innovative iPad App of the Year” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* "If you want to experience the power of going beyond paper, you can download LiquidText" – Cult of Mac
* One of Macworld’s Top 24 Apps for iPad Pro
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* "There's a better way to organize your research, and the app is it." – iMore, Serenity Caldwell
* “All you need for deep research projects.” – Macworld, Jackie Dove
* "The world changed with...LiquidText" – Law360, Paul Kiesel
* "LiquidText may just be *the* app for reviewing and annotating PDFs using Apple's tablet and stylus." – CIO Magazine, James Martin
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that a single In-App-Purchase is required to put multiple documents in one project, to use inking, or to search across documents.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes (typed or written) to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - tap notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch a document to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
This is an update pack for the all-new LiquidText 4! It fixes several bugs and improves overall stability, and we hope you like it. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Amazing Learning Tool - LiquidText offers a very unique service for students and professionals who work with PDF files. Many apps offer powerful features, but none come close to LiquidText in terms of usability and convenience. It's great for connecting ideas and organizing your thoughts, and doesn't claim to be some magical productivity software that does everything (too many of those lately...). If you're like me, and like to hit the ground running when you download new apps, you won't be disappointed.
Beware - This isn't a complaint about the app itself. It's a complaint about the approach the company has taken. This app requires a payment to upgrade to premium. That's not a problem. I bought the app in the app store via my MacBook Pro. I then paid $29 – the premium price – to upgrade to the pro version of LiquidText on my iPad. I expected this would give me the same level of access on all my Mac devices – phone, iPad and MacBook. Nope. When I tried to use the pro version on the MacBook Pro, I discovered they wanted another $29 payment. So now – to use the service across devices something that I thought might cost $30 instead costs $60. (And perhaps even $90 if I want also to use LiquidText on my iPhone; I'll never know. I'm not doing that. And I plan to cancel my payment.) This potentially great app has been undone for me by a misguided, deceptive, and disappointing approach to how it prices its offering. I'm no longer a user.
More Reviews for Current Version
Excellent pdf and research app... - Hi there Anybody who studies pdf textbooks and does research work a lot...Get LiquidText!!! And you won’t regret it.period. One of the most innovative pdf app and only this LiquidText is enough a reason to buy an iPad for...LiquidText is so good! Regards.
Great for textbook annotation But, Compatibility Updates Required - This app has great functionality and is perfect for annotating textbooks. However, the ipad version lacks some key functions. Keyboard shortcuts for bold, italics, or underlined text do not work if using an ipad pro connected to a magic keyboard via bluetooth. This significantly hampers functionality. The desktop app does not suffer from this problem; however, the desktop app is more prone to random crashes (is less stable). Once these and other bugs are addressed, this app will deserve a 5 star-rating
Dark Mode Please! - The app is excellent! It saved me from lots of courses. But it’s too shine to use at night, need dark mode. Thank you!