Developer: Massimo Moiso
Current Version: 3.8.0
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 5 MB - Download
InerziaIcon is the all-in-one answer for your icons organization needs. It features an advanced user interface that can help you in sorting out, filtering, editing and searching your icons collection. You can also create a new Retina display compatible icon directly from InerziaIcon.
• Organize your icons in Collections, filter them and keep your Library organized with plenty of details.
• Automatically organize icons with Smart Collections
• Edit your icons with more than 25 Core Image filters
• Keep your editing history with automatic backups. Restore to an older version even in different sessions.
• Apply your icons to folders, documents, applications and volumes.
• Export as image with desired size or as ICNS.
• Manage, edit and convert ICO documents.
• Create Retina-display compliant icons with existing PNG images.
• Many more to come with future updates!
PLEASE NOTE: PNG files required to create a new icon must be created in a third-party application.
• It is now possible to select multiple files and folders when applying an icon.
• The Apply Icon window is now simpler and no longer has a single-button toolbar.
• Fixed an issue that caused Smart Collections to not work properly.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent data from being saved when using Smart Collections.
• Fixed an issue that rendered the New Smart Collection screen with a white background in Dark mode.
• Fixed an issue that caused the icon name in the Library to be displayed in black even in Dark mode.