Developer: Killer Robots
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 18.3 MB - Download
The cult favorite returns to the Mac!
Illuminations is an action game centered around fireworks. The goal is to shoot the rising rockets in order to set them off. Do a good job and you'll create a spectacular show of light. Miss too many rockets, and it's game over.
Enemies will spawn to slow down your attempts. Shoot them as well to add to the show, and to prevent them from stopping you. Each rocket you miss will lower the crowd excitement meter, as will each stun shot you receive from enemies. Hitting rockets will raise the meter. If the meter reaches zero, it's game over.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics with classic arcade gameplay.
- 3 gameplay modes: Arcade, Remix, and Freestyle.
- 6 enemy types and 5 weapons to take them down with.
- MFI and HID game controller support.
- Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements.
- Save game syncing between MacOS, iOS, and tvOS versions.
- Anaglyph 3D mode for those with red/blue 3D glasses. Now you can explode fireworks in 3D!
- Hours of entertainment! Hundreds of levels! Easy to learn, hard to master!
- Modern system support.
- Save syncing between MacOS, iOS, and tvOS versions.
- Added MFI and HID game controller support.
- Rewrote the interface and sound systems. It's better now.
- Hitting the bomb button changes background color in Freestyle mode.
- Fixed High Scores rarely displaying the wrong level reached.
- Updated icon.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.