Developer: Time Base Technology Limited
Current Version: 5.4.38
Last Updated: 1 day ago
Download Size: 326 MB - Download
Transform your iPad into smart digital paper. Take handwritten notes in digital notebooks, on imported PDF, PowerPoint, and Word documents, or on images and photos. All notes are searchable and you'll never have to worry about losing or misplacing them again. GoodNotes is one of the top paid iPad apps worldwide and is frequently featured on the App Store, making it a must-have for your iPad.
WRITE NATURALLY - LIKE ON REAL PAPER
* Fluent, precise, and completely natural writing experience thanks to GoodNotes pioneering vector ink engine
* Write with the Apple Pencil, Logitech Crayon, or with many capacitive styluses and even your finger
* Select and customize your pen color, thickness, and style (fountain pen, ballpoint, brush pen)
* Easily switch between pen, highlighter, and eraser
ALWAYS FIND WHAT YOU WROTE
* Everything is indexed: Search your handwritten notes, typed text, PDF text, document outlines, folder titles, and document titles
* Convert your handwriting to text to share it with other apps or add it to the page as a text box to continue typing with your keyboard
NEVER LOSE YOUR NOTES AGAIN
* All your notes with you at all times thanks to iCloud Sync
VIEW DOCUMENTS SIDE BY SIDE (requires iPadOS)
* open GoodNotes in multiple windows to view two documents or two pages side by side
* use tabs to quickly switch between open documents
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
* Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors
* Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
* unlimited undo & redo including gesture control for faster corrections
* powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to "Erase Highlighter Only" to leave the ink intact
* Pinch to zoom and write more precisely
* Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOKS
* Choose from a large set of beautiful covers and paper templates: Essentials, writing paper, Cornell paper, dark paper, checklists, planners, and more
* Import any PDF or image as a custom template for more customization
* import PDF, PowerPoint, Word, images, photos and more to annotate them right on your iPad
* export documents and share them with others for a fully digital workflow
* scan your paper documents and recognize the text
EFFORTLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
* Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
* Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
* Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
CONVERT YOUR IPAD INTO A DISTRACTION-FREE DIGITAL WHITEBOARD
* Keep your audience focused on what's important: Presentation mode lets you hide all distractions on an external screen when you connect your device via HDMI or AirPlay
* Use all of GoodNotes' tools, including the Laser Pointer on the iPad, while your audience only sees the page and the content
* GoodNotes empowers you to give more engaging presentations, lectures, and lessons. You can move around freely and interact with the audience while adding new information to the digital whiteboard for everyone to see
Visit our website at goodnotes.com for more information, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram as @goodnotesapp.
This update includes some “under the hood” improvements to prepare GoodNotes for an upcoming new feature. Stay tuned!
Most Helpful Reviews
A fantastic note taking app - I've used Goodnotes since 2017 when I started a professional program. The ability to search my handwritten notes, in addition to the PDF notes, is simply remarkable. I love the ability to use the overview page thumbnail and mark my pages for quick reference. I have nearly 15GB of data in the app and it syncs well between my devices. This is especially great when I'm in a pinch. I love the continued support the app receives. With each subsequent edition it gets better and better. I've even managed some friends to purchase the app and they speak very highly of it as well. Thank you GoodNotes Team!
does not support iPad magic keyboard folio scroll - 2 fingers scroll does not work
More Reviews for Current Version
A bit angry - I had just completed an entire page of notes when my writing disappeared no amount of undo reloading or just plain all trouble shooting helped. This is really bad when people want to write notes in class and then this happens I hope this bug gets fixed soon.
Seriously best app EVER! - GoodNotes is my life❤️. It does everything. Perfect for Work, school, and managing a busy life! It’s amazing for note taking, keeping papers organized. Reading and highlighting and making notes on articles, books, etc. it’s great for notating/suggested edits to presentations, etc. I use it for work (I’m an Exec PM), and I use it for my grad classes; I also use for personal reading (I like to take notes it the margins. Lol). I LOVE THIS APP - I’D GIVE IT 100 STARS IF I COULD. My only suggestion for improvement would to be a feature that allows you in ‘insert a note’ - like in a box that hides itself until you click on it. This way I could layer my notes in without making too much of a mess visually on the page.
Sooooo good - Inspiring me to learn
Great app for iPad - Very useful. iPad Pro can be a computer alternative. This app is a paper alternative on iPad. No need for paper now.
Best app ever - I’m not much into the organization manners and having this app forces me to have everything in one folder and it’s everything so easy to use. I like this very much and now that I’m a freshman at a university I feel that this is a great tool to use. Very useful, I enjoy having it , best purchase I could have done.