Developer: iwascoding GmbH
Current Version: 1.8.1
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 8 MB - Download
GaragePay helps you keep track of your PayPal accounts.
GaragePay downloads all transactions from your PayPal account, so you can quickly view, search, and organize them.
Here are the key benefits of GaragePay managing your PaPal account:
- Search your PayPal transactions
- Keep track of multiple accounts and their balances
- Organize your transaction using Smart Groups by e.g. date, title, or sender name
- Send money from within the application
- Refund transaction from within the application
-Powerful CSV Export of transaction data
Start with GaragePay and your Paypal account or with a sample database. All that's required is a PayPal Business or Premier account.
Any questions left? Please visit our website or drop us a line at [email protected]
- fixes UI glitches
- fixes some wrong values in the CSV export
- date values are properly imported from PayPal
Most Helpful Reviews
Garage Pay Does Exactly What It Says It Does - I run a number of websites and get nearly a hundred Paypal payments per day. Some are very small one-time payments while others are larger subscription payments. Although I can log into Paypal and see what my balance is, there's no easy way via the their website to keep track of the transactions in any ongoing manner. With GaragePay, all of my Paypal transaction data is easily accessible at my fingertips. I love that I can create smart folders that work exactly as expected to allow me to run searches on my transaction data. I haven't experimented with the CSV export functionality or the Send Money command, so I can't comment on those.