Developer: Matthias Hochgatterer
Current Version: 1.7.8
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 9.7 MB - Download
Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Statistics about your income, expenses and net income as bar charts
- History of account balances as line chart
- Attach invoices to transactions
- Recognises QR-codes on invoices to automatically fill in transaction data
- Multiple currencies support including the cryptocurrenies Bitcoin and Ether
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from other finances apps and banks using a CSV file
- Create financial statements with an income & expense report, trial balance, and account- or transaction report
Ready for macOS Catalina
- Dark Mode: Finances looks gorgeous in the new dark appearance.
- Continuity Camera: Scan invoices directly with your iOS device.
- Full Screen and Split View: Use Finances side-by-side with another app in full screen
- Touch ID: Secure your financial data with your fingerprint
Finances is also available for iPhone and iPad.
- Fixes selecting wrong date period when exporting all transactions
- Uses ":" as the default account delimiter when importing CSV file
- Fixes issue where transaction with a lot of postings cannot be opened
Most Helpful Reviews
Best and Most afforadable small Business Bookkeeping! - I must say, this app has completely changed the way i bookkeep. Its clutter free, very clean, Easy to use and straight forward. Logging expenses and adding receipts are a breeze using my iPhone. Importing on the iPhone can be tricky, but as long as you follow instructions, you will be fine. Importing into Accountedge or quickbooks were a nightmare! the developer has really made it easy to import csv reports on Mac version, which i really like. Automatic Cloud syncing is by far my favorite feature. Although Quickbooks and Accountedge were able to provide something similar, They never seemed to work right or as fluent as i would have liked. This app allows me do exactly what i need without all the extras. As a small business, paying $300 + on software that has so much you wont use, or paying for a subscription just doesnt make sense. Using Finances 2 along with Pocketsuite has been the ultimate combination to run my business. If there is anything this app needs, Its proper reporting. althought the reporting i am able to export can be used for P/L and Balance sheets, Dedicated reporting for this types of reports are important for CPA’s world wide. Please add thes reporting types and you will be killing it!! i am suprised people have cought on yet.
Avoid this App! - Terrible! Purchased this App so I could take advantage of the iCloud feature. It does not work at all. You still have to pay $15 to get the iPhone/iPad app. It’s not fair since you already paid a hefty price of $24.99! Either the developer fixes the issues or I would like to get a refund for this app. For the time being, don’t waste your money on this app!