Current Version: 7.1
Last Updated: 5 years ago
Download Size: 8.9 MB - Download
Recovers your lost email contacts in seconds. Supports Apple Mail, Outlook for Mac, Apple Pages, Word, PDF, and more.
The ONLY app on the market that works flawlessly with both Apple Mail and Microsoft Outlook for Mac.
Supports more file formats than competitors' software.
Email Extractor for Mac OS X is a handy tool to extract email addresses from files on your computers, fast and precisely. It retrieves all valid email addresses, automatically removes duplicates, and intelligently takes off false email addresses. It supports Apple Mail, Outlook for Mac, Apple Pages, Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, and more...
Easy to use: simply drop & drop the files and folders onto the program window, then click button "Extract Email Address"
=== Supported file formats and software ===
1. Apple Mail (extracting email addresses from Apple Mail folder)
2. Outlook for Mac. Our email extractor software is the ONLY app on the market that works accurately with Microsoft Outlook for Mac.
3. Plain-text files
4. Unicode-encoded files (UTF-8, UTF-16, UTF-16 Big endian)
5. PDF files
6. Apple Keynote, Pages, and Numbers files
7. Microsoft Office 97 ~ 2016 files (Word, Excel)
8. Pasteboard/Clipboard. (Click at the icon to extract email addresses from the pasteboard/clipboard.)
9. zip, gzip, bzip2, 7zip, tar, and rar file formats.
10. Various other formats....
*** Why choose our Email Extractor software over others? ***
There might be many other programs called "email extractor". This is the only one that can actually help you.
1) Supports Apple Mail, the most widely used Apple email client, and Microsoft Outlook for Mac, plus a wide array of popular file formats, such as Excel spreadsheets, Apple Pages documents, PDF and MS Word files.
Our email extractor software supports more file formats than any competitor's software. And, it's the ONLY app on the market that works flawlessly with both Apple Mail, and Microsoft Outlook for Mac. You can try any competitor's software against Apple Mail or Outlook for Mac data, just to be surprised by the tons of false positives those email extractor programs will produce.
2) Few false email addresses. Email Extractor for Mac intelligently identifies and removes false addresses like [email protected], [email protected] , and saves hours or even days of your valuable time for manually picking bad addresses. By contrast, our competitors' software may give you more false addresses than real email addresses. Imagine a situation: you are given 20,000 addreses, only 1,000 are valid. Are you going to send email to such a list, only to receive tons of bounced back emails and be banned by your ISP?
3) Works lightning fast. No exaggeration: it only takes seconds to scan your whole Apple Mail data.
More Reviews for Current Version
Avoid this one if you need somethign reliable - There’s a couple of problems with this app. 1. It can’t handle large files. If your needs are to process a few files that are only a few hundred megabytes you should be fine… mostly. It will still crash unexpetedly from time to time. When working with multiple gigabyte files you can forget it as it’s guaranteed to crash every time. So you’ll need to split your files into smaller sizes in the unix command line and process them in smaller batches. This is a tremendous annoyance. 2. There are no real preferences you can set in the app when you want them to stick. For example it will always default to the documents folder for destination so you have to manually change that to what you want everytime you launch. And you are asked each time what filename you want to save the output to. However this is only annoying if you are a very frequent user of the app. I emailed the author of the application to explain the crashing a year ago and received a simple one line “Thanks” in response. No attempt to gather any additional information or a statement that it will be looked into or fixed in an update. Again, this was a yeart ago, so at $80 for the app I really feel ripped off and abandoned. If the above issues were not present then I feel I would have no regret with my purchase. The ability to drag and drop an assortment of files to be processed is very convenient. It also converts all the email addresses to lowercase in the output file saving you that extra manual step.