Dropover - Easier Drag & Drop
Developer: Damir Tursunovic
Current Version: 3.6.2
Last Updated: 13 days ago
Download Size: 24.9 MB - Download
Dropover is a utility that makes Drag & Drop easier. Use it to stash, gather or move any draggable content without having to open side-by-side windows.
Using Dropover couldn't be simpler: Just shake your cursor and drop whatever you are dragging onto the shelf that appears nearby your cursor. Then navigate stress-free to your destination and move all items at once when ready.
⁕ Works with any content
Drag various kind of items onto the shelf, from files, including folders, documents, text snippets to even web images from your favourite browser.
⁕ Create public link for anything
Directly upload shelf content to your iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or Imgur and share the public link.
⁕ Multiple shelves
Create multiple shelves or append files to an existing shelf and create a stack. Great for gathering items from various locations!
⁕ Quick actions
Open and reveal dragged content in Finder or quickly share it using Mail, Messages or any share action
Other things you can do with Dropover:
• Directly add items to Dropover from other applications with the Share Extension
• Restore previous shelf if you’ve closed it by accident
• List, drag, share or delete individual drags.
• Drag your content to the menu bar to create a new shelf with dragged content
• Invoke a new shelf using a global keyboard shortcut (customisable in app’s preferences)
• See your recent uploads from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or Imgur in the menu bar
• Add content from clipboard to shelf or copy dragged content to clipboard
• Adjust the sensitivity of the shake gesture
• Manage applications that should ignore the shake gesture
What customers are saying:
"Love the app, it's the little things like this app that make life beautiful. <3" — Christiant Eli, US App Store
"Does one thing and does it better than the first-generation shelf apps on MacOS. With Dropover, the shelf is only triggered intentionally and the shelf is a floating window." — TheJoelFather, US App Store
"Simple, minimalistic, pretty, and out of the way" — Milad-G, Canadian App Store
"It really helps me work fast and my files are more organized than ever. Great for photographers" — Halbunsterblich, German App Store
Dropover is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dropbox, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The name Dropbox as well as related names, marks, logos and images are registered trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.
• Added an option in preferences to disable the shake gesture
• Added an option in preferences to show or hide Dropover in Dock
More Reviews for Current Version
Excellent App - Easy to use - allows you to have multiple windowns open at one time. and you can move items to the correct location
LOVE IT - Love being able to move folders so easily with keyboard shorcut
Love this app - Once you train yourself to use it, you'll wonder how you ever got by without it!
Dont leave reviews, but this has been an awesome app - Saves you so much time to consolidate docs before moving them or sending an email attachment!
heather marie langheim - developer