Diarly - Daily Diary, Journal
Developer: Krzysztof Nowak
Current Version: 1.4.12
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Download Size: 15.7 MB - Download
Diarly is a journal, diary and notes app available for Mac, iPhone and iPad. It allows you to track personal milestones, record fun moments, and hone your writing skills.
“As far as diary apps go, Diarly sits right up there among the best in its category. It offers an impressive number of features for such a minimalistic application, and it is remarkably intuitive.” - Softpedia
“Other apps have too much on the screen or don’t have enough features, but Diarly has it all.”
“The user interface of this app is beautiful! It has a simple design that helps me stay focused on just journaling.”
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT DIARLY
• Import entries from other journaling apps to make Diarly your new home.
• Add your own images, drawings, emoji's, heading labels and website links.
• Sort your ideas with bullet points, line separators, symbols, and highlighted text.
• Keep your important files in one place by importing them directly into your entries.
• Jump between past entries with ease using the Calendar tool.
• Use Time Separators to create a distinction between multiple daily entries.
• Filter and find your ideas with your own hashtags, lists or tags.
• Locate untagged thoughts in a list using the handy Word Finder tool.
• Customize and resize the font to suit your needs and save to favorites.
• Access a light or a dark theme (upgrade to Premium for access to 100+ themes!)
• Pinpoint your memories by location with Map View.
• Track your daily writing goals with word and character counts and targets.
• Check off your accomplished goals with useful Checklists.
• Export to Markdown for minimalist writing without formatting.
• Create thought-cue templates to kickstart your writing entries or use or pre-sets.
• Play embedded movies and audio-notes
• Use the automatic weather and location feature in your template.
• Customize the built-in spelling and grammar checker to your preferences.
• Dictate your written entries for quick, handsfree journaling.
• Secure your ideas with encryption and password protection.
• Access your notes on multiple devices, with seamless, secure sync via iCloud.
• Personalize your journaling experience with over 100 beautiful custom themes.
• Create and import your own design themes (tutorial available)
• Create and categorize unlimited journals that open in separate interfaces.
• View statistics on your writing achievements over the last 90 days or more.
• Export your journal to PDF, RichText or Print it
Free trial and Premium Subscription
Diarly offers an optional Premium Subscription. After the initial free trial period, your subscription will be auto renewed with the price displayed when making the purchase.
This will be charged from your iTunes account after the purchase. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends with the same kind of subscription you already bought to the same price. To avoid automatic renewal, you must cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before it expires. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. It's not possible to abort the subscription during the time it's active. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase the premium subscription.
Download now for FREE on your iPhone or iPad:
Terms & Conditions
Follow on us on:
Send your feedback
We are diligent in making constant, valuable improvements to your Diarly experience. With your thoughts and input in mind, any suggestions are welcome. Be sure to get in touch with us at [email protected]
• Bug fixes and incremental improvements
Thank You for using Diarly!
Most Helpful Reviews
App is currently great, just a couple things I would like to see - This is the cleanest nicest diary app I have seen. I love that you use markdown but format it in a great looking way even while writing. And as others have said, the simplicity of the app realy makes it perfect for journaling. The thing I was looking for forever was the ability to specify a template for new entries, so thanks so much for that! There are just a couple missing things that are keeping me from switching over: 1) I love this app, but I can’t bring myself to commit to it if it doesn’t have the ability to export to a format that other apps use. I am worried that I’ll want to switch in a month or two and don’t want to go through manually transfering every day’s journal. 2) I write entries right before I go to bed, which is sometimes after midnight. Right now, I don’t see a way to change the date on an existing entry, I only see a way to create a brand new entry. This isn’t a huge deal, but it would just be a nice little convinience to be able to click the date and select a new one.
Beware before you buy - You are locked into having one journal entry per day. This is also true on the full version. You can have many journals (notebooks) but only one entry in each journal per day. There is no "plus" button, nor there is a "New Entry" on the File menu.