Daily Time Tracking
Developer: Niels Mouthaan
Current Version: 1.14.4
Last Updated: 16 days ago
Download Size: 5.6 MB - Download
Daily creates accurate timesheets by unobtrusively asking what you are doing instead of using timers. Tracking your work, projects and activities has never been easier. Use a resulting timesheet to create invoices, work more efficiently or simply make time tracking much easier.
Daily offers powerful features enabling you to:
• View and edit your timesheets for a specific day, week, month or year.
• Find out when you have started and stopped working.
• Register activities while you have been away from your Mac.
• Temporarily apply an activity automatically.
• Control Daily using system-wide keyboard shortcuts.
• Schedule when you want Daily to track your time.
• Export to CSV, JSON or a Toggl-compatible format.
• Automatically synchronise using iCloud.
• Automate tasks using AppleScript.
• … and much more!
Daily requires a subscription in order to track your time. New users receive a free trial of 7 days. After this, a subscription for one month ($2.49), one quarter ($5.49 - save 27%) or year ($18.49 - save 38%) can be purchased easily from within the app. Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before their end date. As a business you can also purchase multiple licenses using a single payment method and distribute these licenses to your employees. Visit https://dailytimetracking.com/business for more information.
If you have any questions or need more information, check out our website (https://dailytimetracking.com) or email us at [email protected]
Frequently asked questions: https://dailytimetracking.com/support
• Fixed an issue causing the activity input control to temporarily continue to show a recently merged activity.
• Fixed an issue causing the last used date of activities to be incorrectly set when migrating activities.
• Introduced a workaround for a CloudKit-related issue resulting in dates to be reverted to historic values.
• Fixed an issue causing Daily to indicate it does not automatically start during launch while it actually does.
• Fixed an issue causing too much time to be recorded when applying a period of inactivity.
• Fixed an issue requiring Daily to be restarted in order to change the ordering of activities.
• Fixed an issue causing Daily to crash in rare cases when applying an activity.
• Fixed an issue creating incorrect date representations when exporting to JSON when using a 12-hour clock.
• Fixed an issue causing Daily to crash shortly after removing an activity that recently was used.
• Fixed an issue causing old data to be displayed when adding a previous deleted activity.
• Fixed an issue causing activities to be displayed when their duration is less than 1 minute.
• Reduced trial length to 7 days for new users.
• Other minor usability & stability improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is the app I've been looking for. - This is maybe my first app review of all time. I love this time tracker. I have ADHD and suffer from a thing called "time blindness," where my conception of time is just almost always wrong. I also have a really hard time switching tasks, or stepping back to evaluate what I'm doing, and whether I need to change course. When I was self-employed, I used toggl to record my own "time card," but now I need a time tracker mainly to satisfy my own curiosity, keep track of my activities in a low-key way, and have the ability to assess (roughly) how I'm spending my time without "time tracking" taking up big chunks of mental bandwidth (and time!!) This is it. The moment I installed it and the tiny pop-up asked me what I'd been doing, I almost cried with relief. It's so easy. You don't have to remember to look at the time whenever you switch activities, and mess around with your tracker. Your tracker notices this for you, and asks. It helps me track my time without becoming another "thing" I have to do.
Horrible - COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY & TIME. NOT ABLE TO USE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORLDS MOST IN-CONVENIENT TIME REGISTRATION ENEMY!!!! IWANT A REFUND!!!!!!