Developer: Contractor Tools
Current Version: 2.8.5
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 18.6 MB - Download
ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments and sync them with QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple people within your company using the iPhone, iPad, or Mac versions of the app.
We know how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier.
• Change Orders
• Draw Schedules
• Job Templates
• Custom Costbooks
• Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
• Sync with QuickBooks Online
• Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
• Full support for international currencies and units
QUICKLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATES AND WIN MORE JOBS
• ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
• Send PDF estimates to customers via email or text messages.
• Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
SYNC WITH QUICKBOOKS AND ELIMINATE REDUNDANT DATA ENTRY
• Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
• Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
• Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
• Your bookkeeper will love you!
INSTANT ACCESS TO 40,000 COST ITEMS WITH CRAFTSMAN COSTBOOKS
• Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
• Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL OFFLINE – SYNCS TO THE CLOUD WHEN ONLINE
• ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
• Keep working in a basement or at remote job sites.
• Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, so if you have any questions, feel free contact us any time at [email protected] or (888)802-1040.
PLANS AND PRICING
Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
Choose from 3 different plans, based on your needs.
• Basic: $9.99 per month
• Essentials: $19.99 per month
• Pro: $49.99 per month
• Craftsman costbooks: $9.99 per month
The prices above are in US dollars. If you're outside the US, you can see the prices for each plan on the "Choose a Plan" screen within the app.
Payment will be charged to your App Store account at the end of the 30-day trial. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Subscriptions screen within the App Store.
• Stability and performance improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
UPDATE TO ORIGINAL REVIEW - Sorry it took so long to update my review… i changed my review in the apple iOS section but not the macos section… immediatley after my review (within 1 day or so) joel sent out a response and update to the app which has corrected any and all issues i was having at that moment with the app not perfoming properly… All is great now and i really appreciate the fast respone time in addressing issues… Joel even credited me 1 month for free for my inconveniences… you cannot ask for better customer service! This app is a huge part in why i land over 75% of my estimates and multiple clients compliment this software saying it looks extrmemely professional and up to date… Thanks to Joel and team for such a wonderful app and providing great customer service!
Disaster WAY better apps available - CONTRACTOR TOOLS had a loop in their program and it wouldn't stop CREATING NEW BILLING SUBSCRIPTION. I am an accountant with a Info Systems degree. I've worked with everything BUSINESS INFO SYSTEM YOU CAN THINK OF from Oracle eBusiness Suite, SAP, every QuickBooks you can think of, basically this is all I do is configure accounting systems. When I ran into this infinite loop I told them immediately. From that point forward they billed 3 times a month. I repeatedly told Contractor Tools, and they couldn't do anything about it. First issue is they had a loop like that and second, they couldn't figure out how to stop it. THIS PROGRAM HAS SERIOUS ISSUES AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SOMETHING MORE ROBUST FOR JUST A LITTLE MORE MONEY LIKE BUILDER TREND.