Developer: Combine PDFs
Current Version: 5.5
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 17.5 MB - Download
Create PDFs by combining pages from other PDF files. Reorder pages, apply filters, add images and text overlays.
You can add a title page or empty pages. If you need you can import two PDFs interleaved (front and back page sides). Rotate pages or add meta data.
Combine PDFs is developed since 2003.
On our website you find a test version where you can process 1000 pages for free. After than you can decide whether you order a license or not.
* Add PDF pages or image files with add button, menu command or Drag & Drop
* Add title page
* Add empty pages
* Add interleaved pages from two PDF files
* Duplicate pages
* Merge selected or all pages to a new PDF file
* Split selected or all pages to new PDF files
* Reorder pages with mouse
* Delete pages
* Sort pages by name
* Sort pages for book printing
* Drag and Drop files from Finder directly into the pages list on the position you like to insert them.
* Add text overlays like page numbers
* See a preview of each page (with text overlay and filters applied)
* Rotate pages
* Add metadata
* Apply filters like compress pictures, gray tone and others.
* Create your own filters
* Open newly created PDF files in preview or Adobe Reader
* Includes an english manual (See Help Menu)
* Save and load the setup
Fixes crash on launch in version 5.4.
Most Helpful Reviews
Combine PDFs Solid and Dependable - I have used this app for years and referred it to many others. I have used it as ShareWare and made periodic contributions. After thousands of merges, I am more than happy to provide the developer $29.99 for an app that has saved me and many others countless hours through software that is simple, fast, and fully supported.
Overpriced and Worthless - The price for this app is absurd. Automater can do the same thing just as easily and for free. If it was only a few dollars, then maybe, but at this price you'd have to be insane to buy this.