Color Filters For Photos
Developer: Valentino Frati
Current Version: 1.6
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 42.7 MB - Download
Color Filters For Photos adds an Extension to the Photos application that allows you to give a creative touch to all your pictures, using a huge variety of color filters and a brush to create color splashes: you can easily color, adjust, change exposure or gamma of selected areas. It also works as standalone application.
To use the extension, open Photos, select a picture, select Edit and click the Extensions button.
- Supports all the most common image formats, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PSD... and all the RAW formats supported by macOS.
- More than 200 filters ready to use that you can combine and mix.
- Filters are subdivided in 6 categories: Color Filters, Cinema Filters, Color Variations, Color Effects, Light Filters and Black and White Filters.
- Pre-processing with shadows, highlights, gamma, vibrance, fade.
- Apply the brush and color the areas that you want.
- Use the selection tool to select the areas with maximum precision.
- You can adjust the original image and the filtered image separately.
- You can apply a filter and paint over a black and white or a vibrant background.
- Brush can modify saturation, exposure, hue, temperature, tint, blur...
- 20 Blend Modes: Color Dodge, Color Burn, Soft Light, Hard Light...
- You can save your own presets and have the settings and brush points always ready.
Please report bugs or send requests to: [email protected]
- Faster preview rendering.
- Bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Really great! - This app is very cut and dry. No nonsense. Extremely simple to navigate, has tons of presets, and all of which are very customizable. Also has other cool features such as brushes for colorsplash and focus effects. For $5 you can’t go wrong. Plus it fully supports RAW images and offers an extension to edit right in the photos app. Only gave it 4 stars because it is a tad choppy/sluggish. On my 2015 15 inch MBPR, this shouldn’t be. But not at all bad enough to affect workflow. Just something that could be improved.
Total waste of money - When I zoom in I can’t move my photo around to edit the area I want to edit. When I get the dodge tool out the smallest brush size available is far too big to edit what I want to edit. When you go to the website for “support” it is just a website in Italian with a guy’s email address — no help to be found on the site whatsoever. This app is a total piece of junk and I want my money back.