Cocoto Kart Online
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 6 years ago
Download Size: 113.9 MB - Download
Play against iPhone, iPod and iPad players - by tilting your MacBook or traditional keyboard controls! Special reduced price for the release of the Mac App Store.
Console-quality online kart racing now available for Mac! Always players online, no waiting time! Play 10 tracks with 12 unique animated drivers, collect crazy bonuses, play the grand prix or challenge players from all over the world in the online battle mode!
After the release of Cocoto Kart Racer for Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii and iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Cocoto is now coming to the Mac in an exciting kart adventure. Neko Entertainment and Eurocenter teamed up to bring the most console-quality like kart racer to the Mac. Drive in volcano worlds, in the sky, up in the trees, slide on ice, use turbos, take shortcuts by jumping over platforms. 12 unique drivers are fully animated. The online mode includes multiplayer races and battle mode where you try to shoot the opponents 3 times. Play against players on their iPhones, iPods and iPads!
- 10 tracks plus 5 battle mode maps
- 4 difficulty modes including mirror mode
- Unique high quality soundtracks for each world
- More than 100 sound effects including voice acting for the characters
- 12 unique characters and karts with various animations for steering, accelerating, throwing bonuses etc.
- 8 drivers are available at the start, unlock 4 additional characters by winning the grand prix
- Unlock the super kart by winning the gold cup in mirror mode
- Many particle effects for accelerating, steering, sliding, jumping
- Various controls: use tilt with or without auto-steering or console-like controls with digital pad
- Online multiplayer mode with instant-play: always find players, no waiting time, watching running rounds
- Play the 10 tracks plus mirror mode online
- Battle mode: Special online game mode where the goal is to shoot the opponents 3 times - includes arrows for showing where the opponents are, shows the power and status of the other players
- Seamless synchronization with low bandwidth usage, servers in USA, Europe and Asia
- Many bonus items: lava balls are automatically following the opponent, tomatos and slime balls can be dropped on the ground, turbos provide a speed up, use lava to protect and to stop opponents
- Optional accelerator controls
- added fullscreen mode (open by the window menu or alt/option+return)
- the start countdown is paused when you open the pause menu
Most Helpful Reviews
Fantastic Games - I did like the ipad version but the mac version is even better, with mouse control you can really control perfectly the card !!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Hard to steer - I absolutely hated this game. If you play on a computer than you have to use the arrow buttons and that makes it incredibly hard. It also makes it very frustrating when no matter your skill level, you always come in last. And your always running into things then having to back up, then turn, then go. And then you just fall off a cliff.