Developer: BATOVI Games Studio
Current Version: 3
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 0 KB - Download
You can play single player (player VS computer), two players (player VS player), or Competitions.
1. Friendly Match
3. Penalty Match
4. Party Tournament
The supported competitions are:
- Global Cup
- American Cup
- European Cup
- Women's Global Cup
- Global Cup 1930 (evoking the first international cup with a retro look)
- Charrua Cups (men and women)
- Charrua League B
- Charrua League A
- Charrua Tournament
- Simplified controls for casual players.
- Simple to pick up and enjoy, with a clean and challenging gameplay.
- Retro style 3D art resembling old games and evoking nostalgia.
- Party modes: Play with your friends in different game modes.
- Women’s Soccer.
- Deep gameplay: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controlled shoot or lobs, player skills, fouls, yellow and red cards, etc.
- Lots of Animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header, etc.)
- Challenging AI. Teams with very different game playing styles (ie: Catenaccio from Italy or Tiki-Taka like Brasil).
- Many leagues and playing modes.
Whether you like soccer or not, this game will keep you entertained for hours!
Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
Feel free to post or contact us with your suggestions and ideas. We are always taking note of the player’s feedback to make Charrua Soccer the best retro soccer game in the world!
In this Halloween update, we promise you to enjoy playing soccer as you've never seen it before! skeletons? ghosts? zombies ??? yes! this and much more in this terrifying Halloween update. But also, we invite you to challenge your friends and compete to be the best in a terrifying daily, weekly, and global leaderboard!
Play, have fun, and unlock unique and original content before it disappears at the end of November!
In addition, upon users' requests, we have added two joystick modes, as well as other improvements and bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellence - This for starters never boast about next generation visuals. What it does is nail arcade style soccer in a way that has only been attempted and failed miserably by most if not all other soccer games on this platfrom. This is fun and more engaging to me than even fifa or pec