Developer: Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
Current Version: 1.4.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 521.6 MB - Download
Planning - Constructing - Testing! Build a bridge...keep the costs down...but keep your traffic safe!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning bridge Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their PC.
Software in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
You can download a PDF of the manual at:
The gameplay has been subject to much tweeking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of landscapes with detailed environment.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: suspended, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine putting the most spectacular bridges to the test with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Builder 2 community, and participate in competitions.
• All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
• New user interface for easy operation
• Additional materials such as wood and concrete
• In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
• Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
• 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
• Set the design tasks to different modes - single or expert.
• Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
• Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
• Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
- Better support for Retina displays
Most Helpful Reviews
Impressive Physics - Unfortunately, this title is very overpriced for what it is. The gameplay is smooth and the stress testing is top notch. You can tell a lot of thought and time went into this game and I believe it may be used in real world applications for beginning architects. This is a $10 game at most, but I believe everything deserves a chance, so I bought it. I wish I had waited for a price drop, but the title is still intriguing to say the least. Good game, solid physics and enough levels to keep most players happy.
UGH - I use a trackpad,not a mouse. I dont know how a mouse works with this game but there is absolutely no control with a trackpad. arrow all over the place and random builds all over. More frustrating than fun.
More Reviews for Current Version
Mechanics - love the game but when i went in cables there was a chain that connected to where ever my mouse went it suckss so much please tell me how to do\isable this and very overpriced to