Developer: Embraceware Software Inc
Current Version: 6.2.1
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 18.1 MB - Download
Awaken turns your Mac into the ultimate music alarm clock and sleep timer.
• Wake up to your music or built-in sounds
• Supports multiple alarms with sorting and labeling
• Customizable snooze control
• Create one-time alarms, weekly alarms, or target a specific date
• Gradually fade in the music volume and screen brightness
• Launch applications or files at alarm time
• Controllable via Apple Remote and keyboard shortcuts
• Auto-stop alarms after a customizable duration
• Fall asleep to your music
• Fall asleep to ambient sounds
(Beach, Forest, Ocean, Rainfall and White Noise)
• Gradually fade out the music volume and screen brightness
• Supports multiple timers with sorting and labeling
• Select from over a dozen built-in sounds
• Launch applications or files
FULL SCREEN MODE
• View alarms, sleep mode timer and current time at a distance
• Click on the date to toggle the next alarm time
• Sleep your display by pressing control + shift + eject
Follow us on Twitter (@Embraceware) for updates and development news: https://twitter.com/Embraceware
If you have ANY problems or feedback please email [email protected]
- Bug fixes for macOS Catalina.
Most Helpful Reviews
Works Perfectly - I love this app. I've had it for over 3 years and for 3 years this app has been waking me up. I've never had any issues with it. It is pricey, you cannot argue with that, but it does one thing very well. I love the attention to detail with the fade in alarm clock. Its really nice to be gently woken up instead of be startled. The developer has always been responsive to me. Any questions or concerns, he always answered them and got me back on track. For me, Awaken is a definite must have.
inexcusable - Charging $10 for functionality pretty much built into the computer already is nervy enough, but at least it should work. Three mornings in a row now I have set the alarm only to wake up on my own with not a peep from my laptop. Then in the middle of the day it goes off, hours from the appointed time. My time is set correctly, the app is set correctly, it was running, so what gives? After Fail 2 I went on the company's website, where I was told to download something called "Awaken Helper." This is an awfully simple app to need a helper, but in fairness it didn't work either. Save your money. I am curious, though -- how do you screw up an app as unambitious as this one?
More Reviews for Current Version
Didnt Work - I missed my flight this morning because it didn't work as expected. The alarm did not go off while the laptop was in sleep mode; it went off when I woke up late and logged in. Useless.