AuthPass - Password Manager
Current Version: 1.7.9
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 17 MB - Download
Easily and securely keep track of all your Passwords!
AuthPass is a stand alone password manager with support for the popular Keepass (kdbx 3.x AND kdbx 4.x) format. Store your passwords, share across all your devices and easily find them whenever you need to login.
• All your passwords in one place.
• Generate secure random passwords for each of your accounts.
• Keep track of your accounts across the web.
• Directly open your password vaults from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or WebDAV to synchronize passwords across your devices.
• Use multiple password files to separate personal and business accounts, or share a set of passwords.
• App available on mobile, tablet and desktop.
• Save Time-based One Time Passwords for 2fa (Two Factor Authentication).
* Attach binary files to your password entries. (Like offline TANs, etc)
=== UNDER YOUR CONTRL ===
AuthPass stores all your passwords in the open Keepass format, exactly where you want it. It does not send your passwords to our servers. But AuthPass supports saving to:
* Any local file.
* Native Google Drive Integration.
* Native Dropbox Integration.
* Native WebDAV support to store in your own NextCloud or OwnCloud (or similar).
=== FULL FEATURED, NO ADS, NO SUBSCRIPTION ===
As an open source project there are no artificial feature restrictions, no ads and no requirement for payments.
=== UNDER ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ===
This is an open source project which is still under heavy development, adding features. We would love your feedback via email or on the issue tracker at https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/
* Allow opening of URLs of entries. (Using shift+cmd+U). #140
* Disable autocorrect/suggestions and text capitalization for URL and Username fields. #145
* Translations: Added Indonesian.
* Translations: Added Italian.
* Show icon to present protected values #161 (Thanks @Trekky12)
* Compatibility with KeePassXC: Accept arbitrary sort order of binaries in kdbx 3.
* Fix unprotecting field causes the field to be empty #162 (Thanks @stalkopat)
* Recommend cloud storage to users of local storage. #167 (Thanks @stalkopat)
Most Helpful Reviews
Borken app, don't bother downloading - Stuck at splash screen, app simply doesn't do anything and doesn't respond to clicks or any buttons. Total waste of time.